Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Lore] Notable Members

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

Gelyk I - Born in an era of unrestricted magic granted by She Who is Beyond Name, he served as an Inquisitor in the Alteran Church second to only the Arbiter himself in power, his martial skills were put into use to purge the capitol city of Port Silver of Grief infested beings dubbed 'Darkbloods.' He served loyally for decades, until he broke the oath he made to Harateth and slew the God with a sword bestowed upon him by Rahas himself, later dubbed Dawnbreak. The first wielder of the blade.

Syr I - Gelyk's only acknowledged son - though ironically an adopted one. He served as his father's stalwart right hand throughout their time in the Inquisition, proving more thoughtful than his father in many regards. Upon the Old Bear's death it was Syr who inherited House Varyn, and led the family into their more modern standings.Ultimately, though, the aging lord saw fit to grant his brother Godric his title, abdicating. The second user of Dawnbreak.

Godric - The Black Bear, a name given to him for both his dark humour, bristled personality, and in hushed words where his wrath was far away, his lacking height in comparison to his brothers and father. Godric had wishes to breach into southern politics for his own gain and bent knee to Kaiser Charles I of Anhald, establishing Varyn a place within its laws and court for over a generation to come. An elemental trapped within him, Godric made a pact with it in exchange for arcane power and became the first Eviscist.

Jeor - A young man in search of glory, Jeor found himself looking southward as his brother Godric did. He served on the Kingsguard of two Anhald Kaisers, eventually finding himself lifted to the station of Lord Commander. Jeor served in many battles with ferocity, notably those at Breakwater against the Iron Dragon Coalition and against the undead at Motte Adler. He was slain at age 50 at the Battle of Storm's Landing, defending the Kaiser against a betrayal of a peace signing by House Fuvur. Though defeated, killing Evelyn Fuvur with him, Kaiser Peter I lived through the battle. Dawnbreak's third holder.

Last edited: