Active Lorkra Kavok

Mika

I think I might like it here
Patron
Katalyse
Katalyse
Patron
Some information in this profile is written in the perspective/knowledge of other characters.
bf845a5d13f9b6e4d1d716fab2146239.png
dfcfe9feca30b57201a5f1a39df50967.pnge34a7b5401af68d953bbf58ea5891f6b.pngdfcfe9feca30b57201a5f1a39df509a67.png
image+(2)_1590259337.png
[Theme Song]
】Presumptions【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Once a new face, a new friend and a struggling new being, now a cold reckless beast devoid of emotion, reluctant on bringing
evil upon the world. She's lost of clear thought, stuck in a spiral of crazy notions. Unfortunately, cursed with a lingering temper that
leads out to her constant outbreaks of bashful behaviour and more recently, the murder of two innocents.
image+(2)_1590259337.png

1ebf098d6272b57aac4e585e7bf26d5a.jpg
Key Information【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Name: Chosen by herself, she goes by the name 'Lorkra Kavok', however, her surname is not commonly known to all but a small handful of people.
Alias/Nicknames: Lorkra has never been given a nickname or other name.
Occupation: Lorkra seemed to never have had a job, but some may have known her to be interested in alchemy.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Age: Lorkra never revealed her age, however, she appears to be in her mid-twenties.
Inclination: While no one understands what goes on inside Lorkra's head, she is believed to be of some sort of evil or chaotic inclination.
Worship: Lorkra was never known to worship any god, rather remained neutral on the topic of gods.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Introduction【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Appearance: Lorkra is a known half-spawn woman, standing at 6'3 with a well-built appearance, looking to weight 210 lbs. She has been seen to not wear very restricting or overly large amounts of clothing, wearing only loose pants and a tight cloth around her chest. Her hair seems short, resting by her shoulders. It was once done back in several braids, however now she more recently let them out.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Health: When seen, she appears to be a healthy woman. Her body is taken care of, and she shows no fatigue or lack of stamina. However, it's known she has been 'infected' with a spirit of kinds, creating the dark features on her, and perhaps even affecting her mentality.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Defining Traits: She has freckles dotted over her face, that have become slightly engulfed with the black veins that spread out from her pure black eyes. This blackness seems to also sprawl out from her chest in the same vein like manner. Alongside this, her fingers look as if they had been dipped in black ink.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

bluelotus.png

Personality【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Likes: ☽ Silence ☽ Dumplings ☽ Loyalty ☽ The Dark ☽ The Moon ☽ Uncrowded Areas ☽ Alchemy ☽ Archery ☽ Revival ☽ Challenges ☽
Neutral With: ☽ Death ☽ Quiet ☽ Jokes ☽ Competition ☽ Gods ☽
Dislikes: ☽ Disobedience ☽ Mortality ☽ 'Saviours' ☽ White Knights ☽

Attitude: Generally known to be short-tempered, often lashing out at small things and creating a big deal out of something that could be forgotten in a day. Despite her temper, she is mostly conservative and never shares much about herself personally, or reveals her aspirations or what she is trying to do to just about anyone. Due to the previous mistreatment given to her, she grew to become so hot-tempered, though in the end, rather than justifying herself, she let her anger grow and fill the role that people gave to her. She now looks at the world with some disgust and discontent, finding that most people around her are unworthy of her beliefs.
Mentality: Lorkra's state of mind isn't known by many if anyone. In her times she's in the public or generally around others, she seems to be quiet and in thought, lost in conversations with herself, or voices in her own head. In recent time, she seems to have something that has been driving her into bashful behaviour and unfortunate situations. It's unsure whether she does what she does because she believes it's right, she's crazed, or whatever other possible 'explanation' there could be. Her motives are unknown.
Sociability: Known to have once been entirely social upon her arrival. However, after time, she became quieter, less social, and overall, completely secretive. Lorkra now is never seen in public or other crowds of people. She speaks privately with the few people she can call a friend, or otherwise need.
Intelligence: Lorkra's intelligence is questionable to most. lacking fluency in the common tongue, and lack of understanding of 'right' and 'wrong'. Few people, however, may believe she is decently smart, just in a path of series of bad decisions. She can be quite intuitive, observational and wicked. Much of what people perceive of her, is not who she actually is.

Peaceful: While Lorkra does not like to act recklessly, she does not seem to be a peaceful or gentle soul in the slightest. Rather, she seemed to always result in violence of sorts, showing no interest in words. People who know Lorkra more closely know she is more level headed, calm and quite patient.
Violent: Rumoured to have committed murder, creating her violent impression to most people. Believed to be a reckless cold-blooded person, with lack of remorse. Lorkra, however, doesn't believe much in murder, the unfortunate consequence of her killings was a result of the other party not backing down. She believes in instating fear and pursuing revival of damned souls, not initiating reckless murder.

Religion: Seemed to be unreligious or lost in terms of religion, never sharing much about it. [REDACTED]

divider2_1532651215_1538944470_1540190441.png
470d9029dd1a72626c172931de4eccbd.jpg
"What doesn't kill me might make me kill you."
divider_1532647343_1538945380_1540190491.png
bluelotus.png
dfcfe9feca30b57201a5f1a39df50967.png309fad985c665b944a49248312a4e258.pngdfcfe9feca30b57201a5f1a39df509a67.png
image+(2)_1590259337.png
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Strength [9/10]
☾ Bulky, strong and durable. She's able to take a lot of pain and do a lot of damage.
Dexterity [6/10]
☾ Due to her practice and experience using a bow, she is
quite flexible using her hands, an important feature when it comes to her arrows.
Intelligence [7/10]
☾ Despite beliefs of her inability to think clearly, Lorkra sports a clear mind and
is able to think for herself and perform with intellect, least for herself, perhaps not others.
Wisdom [???]
☾ Lorkra is not an old person, and cannot know much, however, she has her ways
of finding new information and being aware of specific things, just not everything.
Charisma [4/10]
☾ Being seemingly socially awkward and oddly introverted, she lacks the skill with
open speech and communicating with multiple people at a time, though among one or few
she can be rather compelling, depending on who the person is.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
divider2_1532651215_1538944470_1540190441.png

8991910cdb0af9f7b777d8c6c8f65539.jpg
"Sleep tight, don't let the dead bite."
divider_1532647343_1538945380_1540190491.png
bluelotus.png

062fac1e31534f2da50435195fc49fd8.jpg

Weaponry & Armour【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Weapons: It's known for Lorkra to have a large bow slung over her shoulder and at times a Dao sword at her hip. Her bow is her more dependent weapon, having much more skill, training and experience in using so. However, she is not incapable of using her blades and can make due in varying circumstances. She is currently training to be better with her blades and practising to be even better with her bow.

Armour: Lorkra seemed to have never worn any armour what so ever, wearing no sort of protection in her times in the public eye, though at those times she had no reason to wear any. She finds armour uncomfortable but has been contemplating getting armour as of recently in order to protect herself from the many people who wish to see her dead. Least, this is what she assumes.

bluelotus.png
79f7c3154e0fc70a9f5de363916a0d28.png
image+(2)_1590259337.png

Key【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Love ~ Respected ~ Trusted ~ Liked ~ Neutral ~ Missed ~ Forgotten ~ Dislike ~ Despise
(Italics are past/forgotten thoughts/feelings)

My Son
▀▀▀▀
'Why are you talking with her...'
'Well look at you. Seems we're in the same boat,
but you're a good kid. I hope this doesn't ruin you.'
'I never imagined myself to have a family, to care for someone. I hope
I don't seem to harsh with you. I love you as if you were my own son.'
'You best take care of her. You know how important she is.'
'You need to learn your place.'

Euphoria

'Who are you...'
'I can't decide if I like you or not, but, I seem to find you so interesting.'

'I've made a promise to myself. I'll put up a fight if anyone lays a finger on you.'
'You're more important to me than you know. I wonder if you
even like me, or if you're only scared of me, or what I could do. I wish
I could show you I'd never hurt you. All I want to do is protect you.'
'I can't seem to get you out of the habit of drinking that poison.'

Precious
▀▀▀▀
'I know you'll be incredibly helpful.'
'I watch you often, and I'm growing quite fond of you.'

'Partner'
▀▀▀▀
'I can't believe it was you. I'm going against everything I'm feeling to not break your jaw.'
'You know, you're not so bad. Maybe we will be friends.'
'I shouldn't have helped you. You're lucky I can still tolerate you.'
'Are we really even partners anymore? I've been handling what I need to on my own just fine.'

Metal
▀▀▀
'You and I, perhaps we will be friends. I see you're the loyal type. I
wonder if that loyalty will be shared with me. I'll offer you a great life, if so.'

An Old Friend
▀▀▀
'I respect you greatly. But I don't feel worthy of your friendship.'
'I may just consider you my greatest friend. Thank you for always helping me.'

'I must have disappointed you greatly. I imagine you're disgusted by me. Even so, I am
thankful for your initial kindness. But I'm a different person now. I hope you'll forget me.'

Dumplings
▀▀▀▀
'You have the audacity to talk to me?'
'These... dumpings... I need more.'
'I appreciate your kindness to me. I think we'll grow to be great friends.'

'I suppose times change. I hope one day I'll just be a sour
memory you will push to the back of your mind. It'll be easier that way.'

Informant
▀▀▀▀
'I wasn't sure about you at first, but think we'll benefit from one another.'
'I feel like you're becoming a distant memory.'

'I only remember you for your name.'

Goblin
▀▀▀▀▀
'You owe me.'
'You don't seem as bad as people make you out to be...'
'I guess I am doing everything on my own anyway. Useless.'

Blind Brat
▀▀▀▀▀
'Who do you think you are? Your mouth is too big for your body.'
'You're oddly annoying. But I suppose I will try and make up with you.'
'I didn't entirely mean for this to happen to you. Maybe one day
your memory will grow as weak as your eyes, and you'll be at peace.'

'I may just end up being the one you hate most.'

[I will add whoever I've rped with (enough) and have DMed
me on discord because I have a bad memory heh heh. Kata#8905]

image+(2)_1590259337.png

314d6491451a6ca7e20f9387d7bbd705.png
[ ??? ]

bluelotus.png
cd5a0b0e7e80acbe367d2680c4c90bb0.png
Reserved To: Eepox and some various artists I couldn't track down, sorry!
image+(2)_1590259337.png
463dec6740caddaf739f06660c0caf24.jpg

The lovely art created by you amazing and generous artists :heart:
unknown.png
Art by: Jase xD

Last edited:

Mika

Patron
Katalyse
Katalyse
Patron

Updates【
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
~ Edited Relations (25/07/20)
~ Made many edits (17/08/20)
~ Returned Relations (18/08/20)
~ Added Theme Song (22/08/20)
~ Elaborated On Key Information (22/08/20)
~ Added Introduction (22/08/20)
~ Elaborated On Personality (22/08/20)
~ Elaborated On Combat (22/08/20)
~ Changed Format (22/08/20)
~ Added Spoiler For Other Art (22/08/20)
~ Added Quotes (22/08/20)
~ Added To Relations (27/08/20)
~ Added To And Edited Relations (17/09/20)

Last edited:

Mika

Patron
Katalyse
Katalyse
Patron
people seemed upset I removed relations so, alright, here they are :)

Mika

Patron
Katalyse
Katalyse
Patron
I took that personality test thing for Lorkra, this is what I got, lol
djfnfdndsc.png