Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Love(Romantic) Vs. Obsession

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
In any case, plays aside, I'd appreciate it if the topic could stick to just talking about the first post (Though I do thank you TheDeester for the comparison, fit very nicely)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
thank you not accepted all I know is hate which is why I am all knowing of love

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Should have seen this one coming

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
"Love at first sight" is just "Man, I really, really want to bang that person."

Love at first sight does not exist, I agree with this.
So, a funny story. My mum's father met her mother at a sergeants' mess hall in Scotland where he was posted (she was there because her dad was in the army). She'd never seen or spoken to the fellow before in her life. So, cocky blighter my grandfather was, he goes right over to her, says "I'm going to marry you", she's like "..." and hey presto they were married within the year.

They lived together fine while he was in the army but then when he came out and they actually had to live with each other for extended periods of time, and things got less rosy. :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
So, a funny story. My mum's father met her mother at a sergeants' mess hall in Scotland where he was posted (she was there because her dad was in the army). She'd never seen or spoken to the fellow before in her life. So, cocky blighter my grandfather was, he goes right over to her, says "I'm going to marry you", she's like "..." and hey presto they were married within the year.

They lived together fine while he was in the army but then when he came out and they actually had to live with each other for extended periods of time, and things got less rosy. :p
yeeeaaaah, that's actually the real reason why long distance relationships are known to be iffy, you get used to simply talking wth the person and having one way of hanging out with them normally, then when say you move to where they are it's completely different, thus you technically have to start all over again. Now, to all you posters of shit above, please refrain so much from it as this IS trying to be a small tutorial-esque thing