Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoZ: Breath of the wild

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yes yes, many release pushes for the so called Zelda wiiU game but screw that! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!!! Ugh so pretty, so nice. And so many features! Even shirtless link

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I knew there was a reason I actually bought a Wii U! There you are bby I've been waiting! ;-;

Granted seeing as it's getting a dual release if Nintendo scratches the gimmicky controller for something actually works on the NX I'll just get it there.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I knew there was a reason I actually bought a Wii U! There you are bby I've been waiting! ;-;

Granted seeing as it's getting a dual release if Nintendo scratches the gimmicky controller for something actually works on the NX I'll just get it there.
Oh yes it is! Right now there is live E3 gameplay on the Wii U

https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Looks like a mix of Skyward Sword and Wind Waker HD for the graphics, and the new aspects of hunting/cooking is cool. The only thing I'm worried about is the climbing animation to be honest- it seems to be used to climb everything, which is a little odd.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Looks like a mix of Skyward Sword and Wind Waker HD for the graphics, and the new aspects of hunting/cooking is cool. The only thing I'm worried about is the climbing animation to be honest- it seems to be used to climb everything, which is a little odd.
We are prince of persia/Assassins Creed now

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You can rip skeltons arms off and beat them to death with it! THIS IS BEST ZELDA GAME EVER!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Best game ever

tumblr_o8ruzpyCEI1r478yho1_540.jpg
tumblr_o8rxxbH3Bm1rusl4xo1_540.png

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Is there actually something worth protecting? I didn't see any signs of a kingdom or people to save in that video besides some ruins.

Also it's a shame that I never liked wii\wiiU gimmicky controllers and party games because this looks halfway decent.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Is there actually something worth protecting? I didn't see any signs of a kingdom or people to save in that video besides some ruins.

Also it's a shame that I never liked wii\wiiU gimmicky controllers and party games because this looks halfway decent.
Not a direct story line. Game is created in such a way that you can learn and play in your own pace and peace

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Reminds me of Shadow of collasas mixed with a bit of Minecraft.

The interaction with environment for things like chopping tree down to cross revine and rolling bolders on enemies seemed interesting.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ah

"As I explored Hyrule, the plight of the once great kingdom lay before me. Ganon--known in this game as Calamity Ganon--overtook Hyrule Castle a century ago, leaving the surrounding area to the whims of nature and time. Buildings that once stood tall and strong have crumbled to the ground, where they now lie covered in overgrown grass and moss. Thanks to Link's newfound abilities to jump and climb cliff faces and buildings, it was easy to get sidetracked as I trotted across plains, forests, and mountainous plateaus. Producer Eiji Aonuma wasn't exaggerating when he said that if you see something, you can get to it. That likely rings true for curious landmasses in the distance, but being able to clamber up steep terrain felt freeing and encouraging in its own right." -http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-hands-on-im/1100-6440864/

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Reminds me of Shadow of collasas mixed with a bit of Minecraft.

The interaction with environment for things like chopping tree down to cross revine and rolling bolders on enemies seemed interesting.
Given Zelda heavily inspired Shadows its to be expected. Though whereas Zelda took a linear approach after OoT it wasn't always the case now with the advent of more games like Skyrim n the such that took Zelda's original idea of exploring and showed how much more it can be without restraints it was about time the original started doing it more. I too am worried that it will be hampered due to controller scheme like the most recent Star Fox. I will hope either the Wii U sorted it out, works with a pro controller (pls god) or the NX version drops the silly controllers.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
MUH CALAMITY GANON

tumblr_o8rs7nPtd11rkq46xo1_540.jpgtumblr_o8rs7nPtd11rkq46xo2_540.jpg tumblr_o8rs7nPtd11rkq46xo3_540.jpgtumblr_o8rs7nPtd11rkq46xo4_540.jpg

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well now that shield surfing is back, I can't wait to do this

tumblr_inline_o8rwmiuuN51r5ob8p_500.gif