Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoZ: Breath of the wild

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just got my hands on this. Finished the Isolated Plateau last night and I'm heading for Kakariko. Any tips or advice without spoilers? Immerael
if you low on weapons just throw bombs at the little sluts

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Just got my hands on this. Finished the Isolated Plateau last night and I'm heading for Kakariko. Any tips or advice without spoilers? Immerael
Stay away from the desert until the end as I think it’s the hardest biome and dungeon area. Make a ton of food for easy playing and yeah if all else fails dropping bombs as Sankera says is always a good way to win. You can run away and drop bombs and keep running until they get little health. And finally pick one suit of clothes you like and focus on upgrading them.

Additionally I forgot. Korok seeds for the first bit collect all of those little guys you can and trade them to a trader ASAP for more weapon and sheild slots. You can find non spoiler guides on the traders location but yeah those above and I think you’ll do fine.

Last edited:

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Make easy money by selling excess monster parts/gems. I usually keep around 20 of each on hand unless they're harder to come by. Be very careful if you come across any Lynels. They're more difficult to deal with than the dungeon bosses from my experience. To add onto Immerael's point on Koroks, you'll get to a point where discovering them is really easy once you figure out their patterns. Screw around with anything that twigs you as suspicious.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Make easy money by selling excess monster parts/gems. I usually keep around 20 of each on hand unless they're harder to come by. Be very careful if you come across any Lynels. They're more difficult to deal with than the dungeon bosses from my experience. To add onto Immerael's point on Koroks, you'll get to a point where discovering them is really easy once you figure out their patterns. Screw around with anything that twigs you as suspicious.
Yeah if you see a weird centaur looking thing? Run the other way unless you are prepared they will absolutely wreck you. Later game they become really good sources for some really powerful bows.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Yeah if you see a weird centaur looking thing? Run the other way unless you are prepared they will absolutely wreck you. Later game they become really good sources for some really powerful bows.
I stumbled across the Zoras first, and I've certainly learned my lesson about Lynels firsthand

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Stay away from the desert until the end as I think it’s the hardest biome and dungeon area.
I had no clue about this and went to the desert IMMEDIATELY. Got to the point with that boss where I was physically shouting at my TV like a 12-year-old on Call of Duty.

On the plus side, all the bosses after that felt like a relative piece of cake :p