Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LyricalArtist's Application [Accepted - Jase]

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
LyricalArtist

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
The Netherlands, CET/CEST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: The act of using knowledge gained through out-of-character in character. Often done in an effort to gain an advantage or avoid a consequence.

Powergaming: The act of forcing actions upon other players without allowing the other party to react in any way shape or form.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
23 year old Enby, been part of multiple roleplay staff teams in the past. Have helped organize international roleplay events for over 4 years. Currently studying and filling the remainder of my spare time with photography and other creative outbursts.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, found it through google.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Aesi Ro'van

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest elf

Appearance:
Fluctuating, switches constantly between a multitude of hair and clothing styles. With their most prominent defining features being their blue eyes and everpresent flowercrowns.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
See attached files.

Written Test!

As a soft howling made its way through the nearby aspen trees, the small figure of the fashion-obsessed elf could be seen playfully swinging their legs back and forth. Sat on a collection of cleaved wood that altogether masqueraded as a makeshift bench, they softly whistled whilst gazing into the the reflective surface of the autumn pool before them.

It was a brisk afternoon, nothing one would need their coat for. Yet the type of post-summer day that would cause you to mention the changing weather in passing conversation. To the keen-eyed, it was clear that the leaves were soon to turn from their usual shamrock to the more pleasing shades of saffron yellow.

As they were sat there, simply sunken in thought, Aesi's eyes suddenly darted away from the serene waters as they caught a glimpse of a minute shadow above themself. They blinked, allowing themself ample time to adjust to the weakened rays of sunlight that fell through the canopy overhead.

Whilst their gaze flitted back and forth between the branches and overgrowth, they finally discovered what had caused the shadow.
There, sat in one of the branches of a nearby aspen, was a small yet energetic squirrel. Sat there with the unbreakable drive to comb its tail without stop, it was as if the world could fall apart but this tail would be combed no matter what Aesi thought.

Sat there, observing the routine goings on of nature's cycles, Aesi couldn't help but feel that perhaps the squirrel and they themself weren't that different after all. And whilst they had nothing to fear from the whimsical rodent, and the reverse would never be a truth Aesi knew that in the end the two of them were very similar. No matter what, they thought, No matter who or what we are in the end we all simply want to find some food and comb our metaphorical tails.

And so they hunkered down on their perch, content in watching the world surrounding them. Knowing that whilst it might not see them as such, they were just as much part of the nature surrounding them every single day as everyone else. No matter how much they all seemed to think the reverse.

As a soft howling made its way through the nearby aspen trees, the small figure of the fashion-obsessed elf could be seen playfully swinging their legs back and forth. A content smile present on their features. They were a squirrel, just like all of us.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey LyricalArtist,

I really like this, although I have a question regarding the changing hair colors- how does that work? Is this just an application of dyes or is this something else?

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
Hey LyricalArtist,

I really like this, although I have a question regarding the changing hair colors- how does that work? Is this just an application of dyes or is this something else?
Heya~

I couldn't find much about something similar in lore, so depending on what fits the setting best it can be either dyes or wigs or the like.
The critical point being the constant upkeep and sacrifice for the sake of fashion.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Heya~

I couldn't find much about something similar in lore, so depending on what fits the setting best it can be either dyes or wigs or the like.
The critical point being the constant upkeep and sacrifice for the sake of fashion.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Alright, then I think that's ok then! I would ask that you try to keep things elf-like- don't surprise us with any really strange colors like pink or purple down the line until you get in character access to those kinds of dyes/wigs :D

That said, welcome to Hollowworld! You are whitelisted :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.