Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Macca_stac Application [Approved - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca_stac

Villager
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your Minecraft username: Macca_stac
2. Your real name: Angus Mcmillan
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: male
5. Country: New Zealand

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Just did!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

It is purely because of the roleplaying factor that i wish to join hollow worlds! Ive played a lot of roleplaying games
such as oblivion, skyrim and of course minecraft. when i was younger i became completly addicted to runescape. However i have never had any experience of roleplaying in which there is such
a large amount of responsibility placed on the player to 'create the experience'(the medievil illusion) . I am intrested to see what this is like.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well my name is Angus but i am often refered to as gus, rang or gtx depending on who i am around!. I have lived in NZ christchurch all my life and currently attend St Andrews college. I have a couple of like minded mates who i host a Minecraft server for. One such mate Paddy or 'tottiepop' recently joined your server and says its amazing. Unfortuanatly time when all three of us are able to play on our server is often scarce as school workload and other activities make it difficult. Our style is pretty much always medieval we just prefer it that way! I myself have a deep intrest in all things medievil and english. Im not ashamed to admit i really enjoy shows such as time team! I really love rpg games, unlike many others, with age my appeal for rpg games has not at all faded! I could'nt sleep the night before i got to play skyrim for the first time. My other intrests include aviation, music and tramping\fishing outdoors kinda things. I purposely didn't mention hunting, i no longer can bring myself to kill another animal with the exception of occasional fish, nasty festering spiders (i hate em) and insects. I used to duck shoot but don't really anymore.I am not a hugely sporty person however I play volleyball (very averagely) and used to play canoe polo until the christchurch eathquakes destroyed all suitable venues :(. I am excited at the chance of experiencing your server. There is absolutely no way i would break the rules and ruin the experience for other people. In my own servers, I have had experiences with people ruining it for others, i will never ever
step out of line, i know how it feels when the wrong sort of people get on, thank god for the ban list!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Ok, will do ill see what i can find. Sorry have deleted most of my screen shots accidently due to careless removal mods on my part.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not really, just that your server looks amazing and so unique compared to what i have experienced in the past. i delive i am well suited to role play this and will hold the medievil context always.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I completly understand, and am glad for this as for me cheating completly destroys any potential enjoyment.

12. How did you find out about our server? Paddy (tottiepop)

13. Have you voted for us? Just did

Attachments

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Very nice and concise Application! Welcome to Altera!!!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.