Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Maebh Alraun - The Cat of Nine

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
It's cause we don't got cool nicknames yet
I swear to god
There's a laundry list of people who I've had some really great rp with but who I couldn't really see Maebh viewing as a Friend, Asset or Grudge. Eliss, Imani, Katherine, Fronslin and Winter to name just a few. Maebh doesn't make connections easy.

There's a handful of people I've had some great interactions with but couldn't justify a relation for. Give it time.

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I swear to god
There's a laundry list of people who I've had some really great rp with but who I couldn't really see Maebh viewing as a Friend, Asset or Grudge. Eliss, Imani, Katherine and Winter to name just a few. Maebh's doesn't make connections easy.
XD I'm sorryyy I just really like being annoying

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
A small update;

+Fears

Damnation - After attending a sermon to the Grey Lady, Maebh now holds the fear that her meddlings with the Dead will incur Her wrath. While Lilith has offset her immediate concerns, the idea of being sentenced to The Realm of the Damned forever-- and more to the point, stuck with her Dear old Da forever-- unsettles her deeply.

+Talents

Shamanism added and advanced to [⭐]. Tylla has taught Maebh the basics of Bone Readings, and through their time together Maebh has gained some understanding into her ways.

~Ties

'Auld Crone' (Updated)

+Grudges

'Cheap Trick' BoredBrit

Last edited:

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
+Memories

"A Chat in the Rain", featuring Lilith Arcana

I'll hopefully be making a few comics like this over time. This first one is really self-indulgent, but it's a moment I felt really inspired to draw and part of one of my favorite scenes with this character so far. I love it when characters pull themselves out of angst.

You can look at the entry on the profile for some context, but a Big Disclaimer with these is that they aren't 1:1 translations of RP to page. While I use the logs and make sure not to put words in other character's mouths, surrounding context and stuff gets trimmed in favour of fitting an interaction in one page. I'm not totally happy with how this one turned out, but it's not bad for a first try.

Rainy Chat.jpg

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Another wee update! Taken in by Lilith, Maebh Alraun has taken her adoptive Mother's name.

+Bonds

'Ma' Arcana

+Ties

'Mister Venna' (Updated)
'Magpie' drbrownca
'Scholar' I am Wake

+Possessions

- Some Holy Water and a New Look, courtesy of Leofaren.
- A blue feather from Aelyth, fee for a fortune.
- A short-sword from Tylla (Because she might soon need it)
- Some of Marceau's hair, stolen with the help of the Midnight Troupe. A curse to be cast, a prank to be pulled.

Added the Tongues section to keep track of phrases Maebh has learned in other languages. Elvish and Mok'yra have been added and advanced to [⭐]

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
+Possessions

-
A Moonstone pendant, a Water Ward. Which isn't much of an update, so here's a quick doodle of Maebh trying it on in the rain (and her new shawl!)

Maebh!.JPG

"A gift from Ma."

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
+Fears

Sight -
Maebh has quietly given up the hope her blindness can be cured, and what she once wanted so deeply is now only nightmare fuel. The visions she's been given unasked for haunt her dreams-- The world rotting, the faces of Gods, The Spider in his world of maddening colours. She's been hurt one too many times by the well-meaning and malicious giving her sight. But it's only a trick. A shadow on the wall.

+Bonds

'Strand' Samiwashere

+Ties

'Cat-catcher' Lannis

+Possessions

- A Wooden Necklace, carved in the form of a cat. Made by Ellie in Maebh's image, a fee for a fortune.
- Knife of Memories
A long dagger composed of translucent silver crystal. When someone is struck with the knife, they lose a portion of their memories. A thought, entirely up to the player of the character who was stabbed. It's essentially random - is it something extremely relevant to the situation, or what they ate for breakfast when they were seven?

+Tongues

Elvish -
Maebh's struck a bargain with Aryn for lessons in Elvish, and has picked up some new phrases.
Bwabo - Not worth jotting it down yet, but it's on her radar and she's learnt a word.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
+Fears

Sight -
Maebh has quietly given up the hope her blindness can be cured, and what she once wanted so deeply is now only nightmare fuel. The visions she's been given unasked for haunt her dreams-- The world rotting, the faces of Gods, The Spider in his world of maddening colours. She's been hurt one too many times by the well-meaning and malicious giving her sight. But it's only a trick. A shadow on the wall.

+Bonds

'Strand' Samiwashere

+Ties

'Cat-catcher' Lannis

+Possessions

- A Wooden Necklace, carved in the form of a cat. Made by Ellie in Maebh's image, a fee for a fortune.
- Knife of Memories
A long dagger composed of translucent silver crystal. When someone is struck with the knife, they lose a portion of their memories. A thought, entirely up to the player of the character who was stabbed. It's essentially random - is it something extremely relevant to the situation, or what they ate for breakfast when they were seven?

+Tongues

Elvish -
Maebh's struck a bargain with Aryn for lessons in Elvish, and has picked up some new phrases.
Bwabo - Not worth jotting it down yet, but it's on her radar and she's learnt a word.
Meow

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Oh, hello again.

This update has been a while in coming. I've more or less overhauled the core profile, and especially the Traits section. Maebh has changed a lot in the two months or so I've been playing her, and her sheet reflects her much better now.

Relationship updates are also in the work, because getting killed has given her some scores to settle.