Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Magnolia Monastery] Medical Flora with Lana Wake

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

To aid in the education of Saplings about healing and plants, Queen Citrine has invited Miss Lana Wake to read and discuss her book on the subject of medical flora.

===================================
What: Lesson in the monastery, peaceful
Where: Magnolia monastery
When: June 9th 2020, 4:30 pm BST (11:30 est)

This is again a semi private event. It’s for the monastery and all shally worshipers, but if your char is interested in either possibly worshipping or healing feel free to drop by.

Tags: I am Wake Jeroxia Ruu Darling Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Just bumping this in case anyone didn’t see it. Still a week before it happens so no sweat.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Bumping this at 1am in my time because this will be tomorrow (in my time) :)

Lana is very hesitant about giving a lecture for the first time, though she will do her best. I cannot imagine this will be a terribly long event, probably about half an hour at best. Anyone coming will get a signed copy of her book (just one extra page, no big deal) and some notes she writes prior to the lecture on the most helpful of all herbs she has studied which are found in her book~

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is today in 6 hours. I will be around early if anyone wants to get some RP in beforehand.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
About three hours now. Here's a map for anyone who doesn't know where it is. Once you're inside just follow the flower baskets
monastery.PNG

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Mayhaps bring Sylvar along if I'm around? He's like a medic/doctor in training atm

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
finished! Many thanks to all who attended and thank you to Elz for that divine cherry on top.

a wonderful first lesson from Lana, the first of many to come I hope. ^-^

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Thank you! :heart: :heart: :heart:
This lecture has given me much confidence for future ideas for lectures at Frostswarts :)

I hope the knowledge Lana has shared will aid future injury RPs.