Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Malark Tallstag

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron

M̷̨̧̨̼͕̪̙͇͖͕̖̪̗̩͔̫̩̙̤̭̪̰̝̪̬̪̰̲̰̹̤̘͉̎̿͌̐̑͆̌́͊̎͗̅͊̓̒̽̌͗͋̑͊̓̾̍͛͗̋̀̆͗̽͊̈́͒̕̕͜͠ͅͅa̶̢̧̢̡͉̲̖̻͇͉̠̮̱͉̻̰̼̠̤̙̯̙͑̒̀̔̂͗̾͑̀̇̊̇̿ͅl̵̨̢̘̱̪̬̻͎̭̟̥̬̻̼̬̮̲̫͔͔͇͓͚̫̮͍̱͚͚̳̱̰͍͎̠̹̪̮̹̙̖̈́͊̋͋͂͛͋̋̋̏̄͊̀͑̇̕͜͝ȧ̶̧̢̡̢̡̞̳̭͔̭̺͓̖̟̳̤͔̞̯̙̤̼̘̦̞͔̯͙̳̣̼̦͉̬̯̻̭̦̜̣̤͇̋͋͂̄̓͆̅̿͑̈̏̒̏́̃͒̇̌́̽̀̎̑͘͘͝͝r̴̢̨̢̤̝̝͉̝͎̞̺͍̙͚̞̣͈̲̜̥͙̯͈͙̩͔̱̮̮͊̌͌̈́͌͊̎̅̆̄͛̽̈́͌̌͑̃͊̈́͋̓͗̿̓̍̐̚͘͠͠͝͠͝k̸̛̛̺͈̱̖͍͚̬͍̯͙̗̹͎͕̼̟̳͚̘̺̩̹̟̤̍̈́̿̽̽̏͛̏̊̋̏͑̎̈́̃̓̐́̐̓̈́͌͆̊͗̈̏͋̓͘͜͠͝͝͝͠ ̷̨̧̧̨̛͈͓̜̪̰̩̖͇̜̻̺̳̯̙̫̫̖̪̘̗̠͔̞̫̭̖͓̯̩̲̲̳̦͉͙̲̩̹̾̀̾̋̌͑̒͒̓͛̒̍̈̔̃̓̊̿͒̄̀̎͐̾̊͌̅͂̏͐͘̕̕̚͠ͅT̴̤̝̰̻̘̩̗̺̬̬͉̺̞̖͉̈́̿͋̓̊̔̈́̊͐̂̌̇̊̃̾̈́̄̀̍̒̐͆̃̅̋͗̌̏̚̚̕͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅa̸̧̧̨̨̛͓̠͇͍͖̫̬̖̰̥̪̯̣̯͕̥̱̝̬̱̘̣͔̜̅͂̂̽͑́́̽͑͐̅̽̍͒͋̏̃̒̈́́̋̔̇̿̚͠͝͠͝l̶̨̢̡̧̢̢̮̣̯̗̬͎͇͍̥͍̦̳̘̗̜̳̦̪̱͕̥̼̻̳̲̜̜͖̈́̾̂̔̉͑̓̍͐̉̕̚̕̚͘͝͝͠l̶̤̹̣̫͎̽͊̎̎͜s̴͓̉͗́̈́̂͒͑̔̌͋̑̏̐̃̾̾̈́̿́̿̐̉͆͆̇̃̉̇̀͐̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͠͝͠͠͠͝͝t̴̢̧͖̫̯̼̹̠͙̰̠̥͉̮͎͓͚̥͓̯͈̫͕̲͔̳̜͚̥͉̠̩̜̝͖͙̽̎̊͌̄̀̎͐̽̊̎̒̐͗̑̇́̓̾̈́̓̚͘͘͝͝ͅͅą̵̢̳̘̹̬̜̯̘̘̠̻͇̝̹̠̱͕̲̝̳̪̤͈̩͔͖̃͑̉̿̊̂͒͗̀̋̽̋̔̍̄̓̃͋̇͒̈́̈́̄͑̊͊̈̉̀́͊̀́͂͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝g̷̨̛̺̯͕͉̩̞͇̼̳̝̱͍̭̩͍̳̻̱̲̹͚͔̩̱͎̤̣̱̓͌̾̎͆̚͜͜͝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G̵̼͎̪̾̈́͝e̸̖͑͝n̶̺̜͂ė̵̦̹̰̚͠r̶͍͉̕a̵̦̓̊l̵̥͒̿̏ ̴̮̮̉I̸̙̩̓ͅn̶̨͕͓͌̌f̴̟͌o̷̘̍̓͝r̵̢̐͐m̷̘̾̾â̶͔̜̘t̴̟̠̀͜i̸̧̩̍o̴̡̹̞͘n̸̝̫̊͐͠

A̷̺̘̤̿̎̆̽̓̒g̸̨̜͇̲̥̙̫̃́̎̓̅́̾̄̕ͅe̸̡͈̍̈́̍̀̽̇:̶̹͎̃͒͆̐̾͜͝ ̵̡̲̹̝̩̥̥́̿͗̓̿͒̕͜3̴̩̜̝̳͆͘͜͝ͅ1̷͕̝̀̇̃̾̌̿̓̀
R̶̤͐̇͆ā̷̙̗̱č̶̪̦̗̾e̷͍͓͑͠:̷̨̧̗͂ ̷̡̰̿͌̚S̴͕̚i̷̺̥͂ḷ̵̦̑̀v̸̢̘̿ë̶̦̞̠́̇r̶̞̦̔ ̵̘̜̔͝Ë̸̛̮l̶̲͚͇͛͗f̶̛͉̞̩́,̴̢̒͊ ̷̨̲̮̉ö̷̘͕́͂n̷̟͖̻̑̕c̷̨̨̍e̴̯͊͆̓ ̴͈͒h̵̯͇̆û̸͚̓͝m̵̟͋̏͝å̵̹̋͘n̷̳͉̓
C̵͎̈́̽̚ũ̷̦̒l̶͉̙̍͌̐t̶̟̂u̷̘̜͔̕r̶̺͑̓ḛ̴̎̆̆:̴͔̠̦̌̕ ̸̹̗̏̐K̶̼̞̪͑͋a̷͇͑̾̐l̵͔̈́t̸̰̙͂i̵̘̿c̵̠͙̣͆
G̴̤͔̒͛͋ͅe̶͕̹̼̎̋n̷̡͈̝͊͘d̸̟̖͈̆̚ë̴͍̤̰́̊͐r̵̢̦͒̌:̸͍̳̠͑̀̓ ̷̲̪̏̉M̷̢͉̜͑a̵̤̟͕̔͗͝l̸̼̈́͋̏ͅe̵̬̲̮͌͒

F̴̝̃̌a̵̗̒i̷̝̼̽͘t̵̛̥̦͂͠h̶̲̀̕̚:̵̧̣̼̑̒̉ ̷̞̘͔͌͋P̸̩̈́̄̚r̶̥͕͍̃̈́͝ő̷̦͕̝p̸͖̼̲͛̓h̶͉͝e̴̖̓͜t̸̪̻͋ ̷̱̫̓͐̊ȏ̵̲̲̑͝f̴̟̰̙̀̐͝ ̶̲̜̀V̵̹͖̙̕͠i̷̻̘͑͝s̵͍͓̑͜å̸͎̘͘g̶̦̩͕̎ė̷̢̺̰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P̸̘̄͝h̷̠͑y̸̬̪̓ś̷̥͛͘i̴͓̋̚ć̶̗̖̈́a̴̙̿́͝l̶̢̯̖̉̀ ̴̼̲̈́A̴̦̖̎ͅp̷̪̭̞̂p̴̡̂ę̶̭̮̑͛ȁ̷̗̤͝ṟ̴̡̈́ä̵͙́n̶̛͉̰̅̍c̷͔͋̐ë̴̫͎́̑̾ͅ

H̵̖̦͊̑͜ȇ̸̻̰͋ĭ̵̡̹͒̓g̵̰̳̔̀͊h̶̟̮́ṱ̴̞̄̏̕:̴̝̅̍ ̷̥̉̾̕5̶̨̜̈́'̵̳̀̋͐ͅ1̴̬̜͝1̵̼̀
B̷̤̪̔̅̚u̷̢̜̚͠į̸͚̲̀̑ĺ̸̨͕̝̾̀d̵̪̻̼̏͐̀:̷̻̹͒ ̵̟̹̖̍̕E̸̯͈̓c̷̟͓̓͋̉t̴̥̰̽̈͘ͅǫ̵̘̮̔̾m̴͚͈̈o̴͓̿͊͗r̶͖͈̖͠p̵̹͗͛͜͠h̶̥̣͈̉̋͘
E̴̠͑y̴̨͂̉̓è̷̘̝̟ ̷͆́͜C̷̨̤̀̐͘ͅo̴̝͉͌l̵̮̭͎̈́õ̶̥̯͈u̷̩̾̇ȑ̷̞̜̝͗:̴̻̟̙̐̒ ̶̹̘͊͜G̷̱͊ř̴̪͎̾e̷̝̥͎͌̈́͘é̷̥̽ͅn̸̨͋͆̔,̷̲̜͖̈́̈́ ̵̣̄́̽r̶̥̞͕͛ë̴̺́̒d̵̩͊͑/̶̯̖̣͊ọ̶̑̇͜͠r̷̦̊ǻ̷̳̝͛ṉ̷̢̪̃g̷̥͖͇̚ė̵̝̼͕ ̶̨̤̈́f̵̽͜l̵̪͉̗̈́e̵̹̅́c̵͍̪̮͐̓̊k̸̭̹͊̈́̒ş̴̱̣̿͘
S̷̨̢̛̘̃̆k̷͈̰̩̎̈́̾ī̸͍͖̜͝n̵̝̰͐̓͜ ̷̹͒C̶̢̏̿ͅö̵̬̫͇́̏͑l̶̨͖̅͐̀o̵̞̺̯͌̽͋u̴͓͇̐ř̸͚͕͐̅:̸̗͙͈́̈͝ ̸̜̮͍̔S̴̲̹͉̓̑i̶̙͘ḷ̷̓͐͘v̸͍̔̉̾e̵̩͐͆̄r̶̨͒/̵̩̣̃g̶̖̎̈r̴̺̤͓̈́͘ẹ̸͎̃y̵̛͖̐̋͜ḭ̸͑ṡ̵͉͇͈̚h̶̛̖̙̠͂͋,̴̼̀̄ ̵̡̯̝͊ô̵̥͎̠r̷̝̖̲̔̎͝a̷̭̞͌̎̚n̴̪̮̮̋g̶̹͒͜ė̵̡̱͚͌̍ ̸͈͌̄͝v̸̝̣̽̐e̸̡̱͐i̴̯͌́͘n̷̥̪͋s̸̞̳̘̎̍ ̷͎̌͜ų̷̦̟̏̑́p̸̞̎͝ ̸̞̫͂̔͂͜t̷̡̤̝̎o̸̖͂͋͑ ̷̳̭̒͝͠f̶̳͚̈́̅o̸̡̼͒͜r̶͔̐͝e̸͇̥̔̓å̵̙̕͘r̶͔̟͍̓̚m̴̢̒s̸̼̝̑̏͆ ̴̰͍́͐̎͜ḓ̷̡̄̚u̵̞̤̯̅̔̊e̵̥̮̗͛̄ ̵̘̒t̸̖͉̮̽ọ̴͎́̂ ̷̝͉̔Ę̵̭̖̐̋x̸̹͈̾̇-̶͕̌̚s̴͎͗p̶̤̯̲̀͝ḯ̴̥r̵̦̅ǐ̷͕͔̍͝t̵͈͂b̶̦͜͝l̴̳̔͌ẽ̶͚͈̗͘͝s̶̛̺͐̿s̵͙͂i̸͕͙̝͝n̴̡̝͖͘g̵̲̲̭̓
H̸̲̜̩̓̆͐a̶͔͙̅̿́ȋ̷͓̪r̴̠̝̓͊̔:̸̥͋͋̌ ̷̨̨̖̈͋M̶̞̠̆̏ͅe̸̬̋̅d̶̜̹̅ḯ̴͍̮͌ṵ̸̲͒̕m̶̲̭̠̌̔ ̶͇̈́͋̍l̸͔̯̼̒ë̷̬͓́n̵̥͖͂̉̑ͅg̷̮͊ͅt̷̝́͒h̸͑͒ͅ ̷̞͌b̶̤̲̄̕r̸͚̦̎o̷͖̝̅̕w̴̦̌n̷͉̼̙͂̾͘ ̵̝̈́́ĥ̸̳̜̱͑͋ạ̶̝̪̾̊͋ì̶̙͇͛r̵͙̦̾̄,̴̡̭̽̿ ̷̫̻͒ẗ̴̹͙́ͅy̶̏͛ͅṗ̵̛͉̗̫̔ị̶͚̕c̶̳̤̯̈́̐͌à̶̟̻̍͝l̴͓̼̜̇l̵̢̜̚y̶̥̣̆͆̂ ̵̤̋̋u̸̠͔͘ṅ̵̨̘̫̂k̶̬̓̐͜e̶̺͎̊́̐͜m̶̱̃̓͘p̶̠̤͓̈́ẗ̵͜

Ș̵̫̱̂̂̐c̵̯͋a̶͔̜͛͋r̴͚̽͜͠͝s̴̓̓ͅ:̵͖̏
-̶͘T̶̠̏̄ǒ̵̜̀ō̵̗̪ ̴͍͎͋̏ͅṃ̷̻̗̍̇͘a̷̧͂́n̸͓̭̓̋͜ȳ̶̢̆͒ ̶̙̣̲̔͑ĭ̸̹̌͠n̴͔̻͍͂f̴̤͙̱̈͝l̴͍̊ë̷͓̭́̌̕c̵̼̫̈͊ṭ̵͙̻̋̀̅e̷̖͠d̷̦̊̌͛ ̴͉̦͉̀̒̏a̷̞̓n̵̨̫̆d̶̨̲͎͗ ̴̝̘̻̓̈́͘r̵̦̀̉̇e̸͉̖̜͆c̶͇͕̘͝ȋ̷̟̦e̷͕͕̳̍̕v̵͓̦͕͗e̸͈͐͋̑ď̶̫͊

~̸̭͍͑̊ ̶͖̟̈́̕Ģ̵͓̉̀̀O̶̜̾͛̚Â̸̪̣͕̂͝L̷͉͎̲̓Ŝ̷͈͎ ̵͙̮͝~̶͉͑

L̷̪͗͋̔o̷͎̯̓̉n̴̥̿̍̒ĝ̸͕͒ ̴̼̏̚Ṯ̸̑̀͝ȇ̷̠̻̊r̷̗̒̾m̴̻̔:̵̪͎̪̔́

-̵̧̞̬͇̣̩͇̝̰̝̠̭̦̘̣̮̭̹̯̠̃͆̓́͐̉̏͂̉̉̈́͋͗̓̈́̈́̀̍̾̃̇͋̉̇̄͂ͅ ̵̢̡̡̰̱̠̥͍̙̼̥͓͖̣̮̘͙͙̠̫̭͖͕̘͍̖̩̖̙̭̩̮̘̻͚̟̤͎̈́̂̾̒̆͊̋͋̈́̚͝F̶̧̨̢̡̗̗͍̯̫̹͎̦͙̤͖̣̭͍̱̗̱̗̟̦̜͔̰̫̬̰̠̟̝͚̟̺͕͇͉̩͇̥͖̤̻̱͈͌̀̀̒́͛̐̅̋͠͝͝ͅĩ̸̡̧̧̨̢̟̲̳̙͎̟̖̦̬̠̮̠̺̲̝̱̗̬̳͖̯͖̫̟̪̹͇͕̩͇̲͇̩̬̓̔̏͐̐͌̒͐̎͗́͛̅̈͂̓̅̅͑͋̊̿͌̽̔̂̔͒͑̉͌̅̈́͌͋̂̋̐̕̚̚͝͠͝͠͠ͅn̶̦̦̲͎̽̋̈́̃̓͊̌̊͊̑̂̋̃̔̍̍̀̓̄̇̃̂͐̌̓͐̆̃̓̅͊̊͝͝͠͝͝ͅď̷̬̟̦̌̓̐̀̑̇̋̋̀̀̽̋̀̂̈́͑̂̿̊̚ ̵̢̡̧̛̛̪̣̻͉̩͎̜͉͉͖̹̠̖͍̺̣̤̣̙̼́̂͊̾̂̿͆͑͛̿̓̍͛̇̉̽̓̎̀̏̀͒̈̇͘͜d̷̢̟̞̟̜͖͚̻̭̄͗͋͊̆̈́͌̂̂̍̍̈̾̅̒͆͗͊́͋̂̓̑̋͐́̕͝͠î̷̮̰̣́ṟ̷̢̢̺̩̯͎͍̣͈͖͚̟̙͕̲͈̲̜̗̹̲̻̟̱̳̠͈̦̝̟̹͓̞̦͍̙̦͇̖͍͍̞̀̓͌̍͑̅̉͌̃̄̑͌̈́̌̀̓̂̾̅̒̀̍͝ͅͅę̷̢̜͚̻̫͎̯̘͖͙̗͈̝͇̙̰̼̙̄̔͊͐̿́͌͌́̐̀̈́̿͒͒́́̍̋̉͐͐̔͂̿́̆̓͊̆͂̊̏͂̇̌̄̽͒̍̾͠͠͠͝ͅç̵̧̨̛̤̳̮̥͎̗̮̼̜̺̙͇͆̒̋̍̅͌̄̈́̀̆͊́̈́̂͗̈́̆̈́̒̊̍̕̕͝͝t̵̡̡͖͇̝̫̩̪̹̥͚͙̬̩͉̙͔͖̹̤̞͈̤́͑́̊͂̑͆̊̂͒̉̚̚͠͠͝í̷̧̢̪͍̼̝̲̹̜͓̺͚̦̱̮̲̦̦͍͍̜̖̣̺͑͑̓̏̄̀̌̈́́̔̓̀̂̂̑̄̚͘̕͠ͅo̸̢̨̧̖͉͉̱͈̻͍͑ͅn̴̹̪̥̝̬͍̙̬̤̦̯̹̅͊̀͊̏͆̎̇̑̏̇͋̎̌͐̓̃̇̇̐̈́͌͜ͅ

~̸͕̈͛͘~̴͙͚̌͌͘ ̴̬̲͇̜̃̐̈̀T̸̪̠͖͙̿̽̑H̴̥̗̝̅̇Ỏ̷̺̋͠S̸̝̳͕̍͋̆͊E̶̹̓̄̑̓ ̴̧͍̿͛͒W̴̻̜̎̀͂̚ͅH̶̢̗͖̰́͗O̶̢̦͂ ̸̩̼̰̆͜M̶̺̻̉̀̀Á̸͓͖̑̈́̈́T̵̢͉̫͎̈́͌T̸͚̲̫̿Ẻ̶̮̳̓͝R̵̲̠͍̮̊̆̒ ̶̼͌̒̚~̸̯͒

Xozu
A spark. Inspirational. Aspiring to his level. Not enough effort given. Follow.

Valerie

A long road travelled. Only a first journey of many. Trust she'll be fine. Through mirrors, there is always a reflection.

Astreia
Perfect imperfection for my desires. The most history, one who knows the real me. We couldn't help it, nor each other. No regrets.

The Azarin Family
Great fun. As different as I was, for how volatile my connection ran, always to be loved. Imporant people reside here. More than I realised.

Reflections Truth
Ultimately, a success. Though it steers away from my visions. Yet, it still serves Visage, not how I wish to.

The many friends, teachers, accomplices, et cetera
Too many to mention. Too much to consider. All valued, loved, important. Moving forward. Best of luck.

Last edited:

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
+Edits

~ Colour
~ Ordered relationships and updated
~ Added accurate art
~ Edited goals a bit

~ Planned world domination, won. Hotel, trivago.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
+More Edits

~ Added spiritblessed profile (fire boy oh shit)
~ Edited personality, added a Skills section
~ Updated relationships. Xozu is now considered a friend, Flourish and Adora added.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
+ Relations/Goals edits

~ Xozu is becoming more of a friend to Malark (and hey, unbeknownst to Malark, he egged on the fire spirit in him, so he's cool in their book too for now.)
~ Flourish still liked, though a bit of dislike after a tense disagreement.
~ Added Marian and Hellmane
~ Small changes to long/short term goals

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Hoh boy...

~ RELATIONS: Added Huvan, Shuvan, Ruvan, Tuvan, Anwar, Loriss, Roland, Lana. Removed one-time encountered people and anyone he doesn't know enough to have any opinion about. Made the layout look a bit nicer and easier to read, updated descriptions (and made them shorter because essays sUCK)
~ Updated relevant info, no longer understands Common cuz he fokin dieded
~ No longer spiritblessed (fuck)

Don't think I've missed any relations, yeehaw

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Oh yeah, we do be updating relations.

- Updated: Xozu, Flourish, Hellmann , Anwar, Irz and Lana.
- Added: Astreia

- Goals updated, both minor and major.
- Skills updated INC languages.
- Dislikes updated cuz why notttttt

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Relations update, epic moment

- Updated Xozu a bit, Flourish is CLOSE :heart:, Astreia ees close frIEND, Anwar is close F R I E N D, Lana F R I E N D, Made a Close Friends catagory, and probably some others I might've edited tbh.
- Edited skillz, paid bills

- Added health issues, because they're always FUN

THEMES FOR FRIEND+ SMILES ALL ROUND

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana Wake
Gods, I am AWFUL at keeping up with her in conversation. Well, not ALL the time, but I can't stop admiring her fast wit and well versed knowledge she shares. I'd like to consider her a friend, at least. Plenty more to learn from her, and I silently rejoice that I found something she didn't explicitely know.
[Theme -
X]
"I love talking. People get annoyed with it~"
Thank you for adding updating Lana as a relation :D
This song I had never heard before and was really pleasant to listen to. Thank you :heart:

Edit: Is an update!

Last edited:

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
"I love talking. People get annoyed with it~"
Thank you for adding Lana as a relation :D

This song I had never heard before and was really pleasant to listen to. Thank you :heart:
Actuallyitwasanupdatetoexistingrelation

butimhappyyoufoundanewtune:)))

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
biiiiiiiiiiiigfokin overhaul, things look much nicer now woo

Relations:
- every theme is updated
- given nicknames
- keepin the list much shorter, got rid of people i haven't seen in a while or don't regularly roleplay with
- renamed the title of each thingy to not be like other girls
- some names shifted about, most descriptions changed

Everything else:
- Added notable possessions, health gettin more shit lets gooooo
- Replaced likes/disliked with a values section, much more up to date and accurate as of now.

dabs in white

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
BUNCHASHIT UPDATED

MAINLY RELATIONS, PEOPLE MOVED RELEVANT ONES CHANGED

T H E M E S C H A N G E D (and bok'ra gets one cuz why not lol)

If you want relation added/updated lemme kno, smile.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron

~~~~~~~~
Age up!
~~~~~~~~
Updated:
- Age (23 > 26)
- Sexuality (to be more accurate)
- Eyes
- Skin
- Distinguishing features (+Scar)
- Physical health issues
- Smithing/Daggers skills, focus in Melee (Fists)
~~~~~~~~
- Notable possestions (Dagger!)
- Goals
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Relationships!

Updated:
- Astreia
- Xozu
- Anwar
- Avalyn (Liked > Respected/Mates)

Added:
- Aelnic

Any that wish for relation update/to be added, smack a message in.

Last edited: