Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Maps and Stuff

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
also please commission me it makes my epeen bigger and i get radiants to spend on stuff

I would like to commission you to make a map for us. I'll contact you via skype with the info. This is a placeholder for the virtual line.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend

New style that was more of an experimental foray into how to make maps this way than something I really intended on spending a large amount of time on. I like it more for Hollowworld maps as it is much more time appropriate.

Not sure I like the bevel, but it's easily removed if I decide I don't.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

New style that was more of an experimental foray into how to make maps this way than something I really intended on spending a large amount of time on. I like it more for Hollowworld maps as it is much more time appropriate.

Not sure I like the bevel, but it's easily removed if I decide I don't.
This is awesome

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
This is awesome
Thank you very much. I can see a lot that I would change, given the chance, including making up a ton of fake towns and villages for the region - some naval trade routes and perhaps a basic road network.

Whenever inspiration strikes again, I may do just that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Could you make a map of Frostwarts, only the school, in the style of the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter?
When I say, 'the style' I mean that I am not asking for the Marauder's Map, but then of Frostwarts,
but rather something that got the same feel to it, but is more authentic as a piece of its own.

We can discuss the price on discord I guess, if you're up to it. I am willing to throw in extra cause it's something I'd love to see.
If you are up to the challenge and would enjoy making such a kind of map of Frostwarts, I'd be super happy and grateful!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sounds really interesting. I think I'll be able to do something, but I'll get back to you.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Found a piece I did on my hiatus - not related to Hollowworld, but I think it is my best so far.