Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Marie du Lavoyarde | Princess of the Fallen Empire

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Marie Portrait.png
General Information:

Name:
Marie Noelle du Lavoyarde
Other Names:
Titles:

Princess
Race:
Human - Lavoye
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Current Residence:
Veraci
Relationship Status:
Widowed
Social Status:
Royal

Physical Appearance:

Height:
5’6”
Weight:
158 lbs
Eye Color:
A strange indigo hue
Skin Color:
Fair with the slight tan her mother carried
Shape of Face:
Diamond
Distinguishing Features:
Build of Body:

Slender and lean. A true heir of beauty
Hair Color:
Brown
Hair Style:
Often kept tied, though she wears it loosely on occasion.
Complexion:
Fair
Posture:
Straight and confident. No ounce of doubt in her gaze
Is Seen By Others As:
A true thing of beauty, yet one can see a tinge of melancholy in her eyes
Scars:
N/A
Voice:

Personality:

Bird Watching | The warm weather making it prime for the birds migrating in spring, she does enjoy sitting upon the balcony to watch them fly by.
Dancing | A passion she's held for long. She enjoys to dance, whether be in private or in public, she cares little.
Gardening | Now able to create a garden paradise of her own. She enjoys tending to flowers and plants.
Dislikes:
Pestering | Often finds those that ask more questions than they should, or believe they know best to be an annoyance.
Slums | She finds great discomfort in these sort of places, feeling as though a constant danger looms over her.
Beetles | Finding herself having to shoo them off, or have a servant dispose of them. She hates how they mangle and kill her garden flowers.
Strengths:
Royal Blood | With a long history of royalty in her family. She has learned to stand proud and certain of her choices. Her demeanour demands respect, yet she knows that kindness does work wonders.
Wealth | Having no need for hard labor or financial aid, she can spend her time bettering herself.
Crafty | Learning and observing those around her has allowed her to learn their strengths and weaknesses and use them either against them, or better them for a goal. She is also able to improvise well enough.
Fantastic Education | Far from lacking in tutors and teachers, she knows a vast amount of history and politics, allowing her to be certain of her choices and very rarely fooled.
Weaknesses:
Adventurous | Her desire to wander and explore may be the end of her one day, as she holds a desire to see the world mapped out in the castle halls.
Naive | Though she knows about the world within her walls and castle, she knows not how to handle the world in a social sense. Keeping a rather silent and sometimes nervous look.
Secretly Promiscuous | While, not entirely desiring to bed other men, she does enjoy the attention and sense of danger it gives her to be coy and flirtatious.
Mischievous | While, it may not appear so, she does enjoy to joke around and simply be perhaps more playful than she should be. This does make her seem younger than she truly is at times.
Fears:
Anhald | Seeing it attempt to rise with sheep in tow, she feels a great discomfort. The world never truly sees peace.
Losing her mother | She dreads the day to know exactly the condition her mother is in. Knowing she is missing tugs at her heart, and her mind only wanders to think what became of her.
Shadows | Feeling as though these demonic entities follow her, she has since developed a fear for them. Believing their presence to be a curse from Ignis for not acting soon enough, she holds a wary gaze.
Values:
Honesty | Following the doctrine of Ignis, she believes honesty to be the greatest gift to give.
Integrity | One must know who they are, and where they come from.
Education:
Very High | Raised by royal tutors and caring nannies, along with her mother's aid. There was no shortcoming of knowledge for her.
Languages:
Lavoyarde | Her mother tongue. She speaks with a beautiful accent giving away her heritage.
Common | Fluent in all respects. She must, as the universal tongue of the world.
Old Arcturian | Fluent. She was taught at a young age and uses it mostly for church practices.
General Attitude:
Coy | While she may be flirtatious, she is also poised and respectful. Something she sure to keep.
Religious Inclination:
Ignis | Her main deity and Lady of Light. She follows her devoutly. Her guide when she finds doubt.
Sallana | Her favored Angeli. She finds the tenets of love and family cherish-able under her domain.
General Intelligence:
8.5/10 | A highly intelligent woman in regards to History, Politics, among others. She makes sure to always update her knowledge.
General Sociability:
6/10 | Not terribly social, but not completely anti-social, she enjoys conversation and meeting strangers. Though, often times avoids speaking of herself if she doesn't need to.
Alignment:
Lawful Neutral | She sees her own affairs and sees to her children's, otherwise the world can wait. She does care for others, regardless of this, though, finding that a good conversation can brighten a day.
Short Term Goals:
- Gain a few hobbies {~}
- Marry {x}
- Kids {x}
- Stability
- Think of the future

Long Term Goals:
- Remake what is hers
- Reunite with family
- Raise the girls
- Perhaps a boy? {x}

Possessions:

Wardrobe:
Lavoyardian Dress | A purple silken gown with lighter purple to enhance it. It brings out the color of her eyes well enough.
White Off-Shoulder Wedding Gown | Simple enough, a mermaid styled wedding gown with off shoulder accent sleeves and draping fabrics. Reaches up in a turtleneck collar.
Jewelry:
Beaumont Crown | The old crown belonging to Valerie du Beaumont. She holds it with pride
Golden Tiara | A tiara made of pure gold, simple in design.
Pets/Animals:
Owned Homes:
Chateau du Lavoyard| Situated in Veraci, she does well to maintain it.
Carried Inventory:
General Inventory:

General Wealth:
1000 | Currently Carried

Health:

Illnesses:
None | A healthy young woman.
Allergies:
None | Still a healthy young woman
Injuries:
None | As of yet, she carries no injuries or scars
Sleeping Habits:
Good | Having very few stresses in her life, she has no need to skip sleep.
Energy Levels:
Good | Having such a luxurious lifestyle allows for her to be well rested and well fed.
Eating Habits:
Good | Along with her own cooking, the servants are sure to make proper meals to keep both her and the children well fed.
Exercise Habits:
Fair | Enough to keep herself fit.
Memory:
Fair | Very few names she's been needing to remember as of yet, she keeps her mind more focused on her studies for now.
Unhealthy Habits:
Drinking Habits:

History:

Birthplace: Le Havre
Childhood:
Teen Years:
Adulthood:
Family History:
Past Places of Residences:
Places Traveled:

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:
Weaponry:
Combat Training:

Training & Skills:
Baking | Something she picked up in the off time. She enjoys making cakes and pastries.
Confection | As with baking. She thoroughly enjoys making candies and chocolate goods.

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Home Cooked Meals
Favorite Types of Drink: Red Wine
Hobbies/Pastimes:
Favorite Colors:
Royal Purple

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Charlotte Abermore {Mother} Antilogy
Barthelemy du Lavoyarde {Father} Megadonkey30
Charlemagne du Lavoyarde {Uncle} BoredBrit
Alys du Lavoyarde-de Courtnay {Daughter}
Arielle du Lavoyarde-de Courtnay {Daughter}
Leonel de Courtnay {Son}
Romantic Interests:
Maceo de Courtnay {Husband} {Deceased} BoredBrit
Trusted Friends:
Roland Cordenth Azur
Friendly With:
Loose Acquaintances:
Pod Flanders SirLuamTehDoge
Albion von Godfrey Paint
Trystan Fuvur Elz
Alexandra Eyre Smurf
Adiella bettemus99
Brennard Westmay Mitch
Arianne Rossu
Disfavored Individuals:
Sheila bettemus99
Alison Kane Elz
Hated:
Wary Of:

Old Profile here {X}

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Leonel de Courtnay {Son}
-My son. Our son. You are his future and my pride.
Charlemagne du Lavoyarde {Uncle} BoredBrit
-Uncle. You return after so long. I promise to make our family proud.
Alys du Lavoyard-de Courtnay Cukie1
-My first born girl. A sweet little one, so quiet.
Arielle du Lavoyard-de Courtnay Elz
-My second born of the two. You hold such a vivid fire, just like your father.
Charlotte Abermore {Mother} Antilogy
-My dearest mother. Every day I wonder what's become of you. Please do come home.
Barthelemy du Lavoyarde {Father} Megadonkey30
-Though you may not be in my life, your blessings means more than you can imagine. If I could see you once more, I would give you my thanks.
Romantic Interests:
{Deceased} Maceo de Courtnay {Husband} BoredBrit

-I love you, but I can only hope to see you again. I will miss you until the day I die. I must live on for us both.
Trusted Friends:
Roland Cordenth Azur

-You've made me feel safe, and while we still get to know oneanother, I feel I can rest my life in your hands.
Friendly With:
Pod Flanders Luam

-You are always such a great guide for us both.
Loose Acquaintances:
Albion von Godfrey Paint

-A disappointment of a king, like every other Kaiser
Trystan Fuvur Elz
-Young, inexperienced, insecure. There's many things about you I've seemed to notice... You should gain some confidence.
Alexandra Eyre Smurf
-She shows promise and certainly a degree of poise. While I'm curious of her standing in the Broken South, she may be an aid.
Adiella bettemus99
-Harmless, if not persistent. I don't really think much of her.
Brennard Westmay Mitch
-You are quite the opposite of your wife.. Refreshing to see in such a place. I do wish you well, and thank you for at least trying to bring peace..
Arianne Rossu
-You don't say much, do you?
Violet Bates
-You have your life ahead of you. Be more careful.
Disfavored Individuals:
Sheila bettemus99

-While I appreciate the gift, you must learn when to be respectful of a mourning father. Should you try to step foot over me again..
Alison Elz
-If pestilence had a face..
Arthur Hallon Cap
-Another upon the stain of 'Anhald's' history.
Hated:
Wary Of:

Last edited:

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Oooh wee! We have Lavoyards ladies and gents! Let's get ready for some POLITICAL DRAMA! *turns on the strobe lights*

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This may be me but should she not be a fair bit older than 27 if Charles was 15 way back when he was king and before the undead?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This may be me but should she not be a fair bit older than 27 if Charles was 15 way back when he was king and before the undead?
I mean, time and aging is sorta non-linear on the server, so.. does it matter?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Not really. I was just suprised. I'll let you do whatever as it is your character I was simply thinking of ye olde charles.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Slowly updating this. Lemme know if you want a relation

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Not really. I was just suprised. I'll let you do whatever as it is your character I was simply thinking of ye olde charles.
She is in time with some other characters. Henri is in his fifties, and was serving as a soldier under Bart in his twenties when Marie was born. So being 27 isn't too far-fetched. I always found the Charles-line through Kane to be a bit fast, but then again some people believe we've been in the new land for decades, whereas I saw it as only a few years.