Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Masquerade Ball [August 12th: 5:30 PM EST]

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them

You are cordially invited to attend a ball in the town of Astrakhan!
Lady Carling Herennia opens the town once again for something a bit more upscale than a festival.
A Masquerade Ball is to be hosted for all to enjoy.

Please wear a mask and dress in formal attire as there will be a prize for the Best Dressed Man and Woman (OOC Money given)!
Let me know if you plan to attend!

So, if anyone is wondering why I'm doing another event like this so quickly after doing the Summer Festival it's because I'm unsure when I'll be able to host an event again once I get to college. So it's my end of summer hurrah before I have to adjust to my new situation.

We will need some musicians so if you're interested send me a message on here for via Discord!
Musician(s): ???

Date and Time:
12 of August 2019 at 5:30 PM EST (4:30 PM CST)
Where:
Astrakhan Ballroom
Event Status:
Moderate, try not to murder each other.

Last edited:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
This is now tentatively set for staying the same time on Monday. Things happened IRL and it's possible I will not be around to host the event. If I can't hold it Monday I will move it to Tuesday!

We're still looking for Musicians! Please tell me if you're interested!

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Let me just get all the Earthspawn to bang drums and play bagpipes for ya.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm gonna push this back by thirty minutes!
This is very much just in case I'm pushing the original 5 PM EST start time as, while the thing I'm attending tomorrow starts at 10 AM (CST) my mom will likely spend a lot of time talking to family and such and I don't want to rush her or anything...also I'm more than sure I'm getting free food so....I'll take it.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
This is in about an hour and a half! I'll be on probably in 30 minutes to an hour. Depends on how long it takes me to still sneezing and taking some posters off my walls

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I liked when things devolved into disorderly chaos. One of the more exciting balls I've been to.