Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Matkins1 application [Declined] [Fronslin]

matkins1

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Matkins1

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
England and Western European Time

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using oocing info ic, for example, if someone watched a scene ooc and used that info from that scene as their character then its meta and powergaming is roleplaying overpowered, creating really overpowered characters on purpose and declares something is successful without the other player having a chance to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I am Matthew spend most of my time at work and i own a project management company called apm with my brothers. but i like to play video games in my spear time and watch movies with my girlfriend. i do stream on twitch alot so thats one of my hobbies too.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
i found the server on planet minecraft.

Character Name:
Sir Matthew Atkins

Character Age:

Character Race:
human soldier

Appearance:
blue eyes, blond hair, 6,0 and a strapping young man from great briton. he wears a knights templar suit for thats what he stands for.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
a knights templars medeval skin with a big st georges cross

Written Test!
Sir Atkins grew up in a very posh house old his father was a genral in the kings army and his mother stayed at home and looked after his 4 brothers and 1 sister.
Sir Atkins from the age of 9 trained to become a knight he trained till he dropped, training to become a knight for the king.
but when Sir Atkins was 15 the french came over and destroyed his home and killed his family everyone apart from his dear brother tommy.
SIR Tommy and SIR Matthew ran from the french and ended up in jeruslam where they joined the knights templar and became great worriors.
They fought hard for the Templars but one fatfull day Sir Matthew and Sir Tommy were ambushed in the dead of night on there way back from the pub, three of the assailents came from behigned while 4 came from the front. They wanted blood. Sir Tommy and Sir Matther drew there swords and stood there ground, Then they attacked, fighting for there lifes they did there best they killed 6 of the 7 assailents but that last one managed to put his degger right throught Tommy back and ran off.
Tommy died in Matthews arms shortly after and matthew swore he would get revenge.
Matthew assembled a team of the best Templars to fined this man.
after 3 monthes of looking they found him sitting on the throne of france as the new king and matthew knew if he killed him it would be all out war.
Sir atkins and his men retreated back to the home of the templars to hopfully seek forgivness for what they were about to do.

Now 22 Sir Matthew Atkins has just assasinated the king of france and him and the templars and now on the run looking for a new place to call home.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hello Matkins.
Our world is detached from most references regarding places on Earth. Our world is Altera, and while some of it is inspired from real world places, we have our own distinct flavor. There is no France or Briton in our world, nor is there a Teutonic order. Your character will need to be born in our world- and be raised in it.
Your character will also have to start off with only the basic skills, weapons and armor from backstory. You will need to acquire better gear in game through crafting it yourself in the Hollowcrafting plugin, or getting others to make it for your character IC.
Please adjust your story and character to reflect this, and once you do this, we would be willing to take another look.

Last edited: