Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished May 12) 4pm est The Call for mage and Divine

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Those of the Divine Council and Divinely blessed are invited to the city of slyannen, along with all mages and magus's for a peacefull gathering to talk over the divide between the two groups as well as how to move forward together to better be prepared to face the threats that may rise, and that are around still against the world as a whole.

ooc​
Sorry for the short narration today at work was crazy and im very tired, but this is a peaceful event nwalme had one similair once but I cant recall if the results were made public or not my brain is fried, this would be the next step to gather and continue such talks and decisions the results posted.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
udpated and such and yes raph you can come it is a peaceful event and gathering

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I won't be coming purely because it's peaceful. And Olive doesn't want her status known haha.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

The event may be delayed from 10-30 minutes as he's currently not home and it's not certain when he'll be home.​

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yes have my Nana out for mothers day ATM and got to set up her shade Goethe deck