Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 14] Midsummer's Night of Spirits

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1619653247612.png
Midsummer's
Night of Spirits

{art}

A sanctification.
A celebration.
Within the Temple of The Grey Lady

When: May 14th, 2pm pst, 4pm cst, 5pm est
Shao The Cartoon Witch Estes241
Invited: @ All of Linlea, Friends & Acquaintances of Clan Kov'Gra'Sek, Those of Her faith and those curious

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Something came up- This'll be on the 15th instead

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Not sure of my schedule next week now. Apologies to anyone that remade plans- I am moving this to the 14th where I'm definite of my availability on that weekend. I pushed it back an hour, too, in case of work.
I intended to add the following:

"The Temple opens an opportunity for those with loved or acquainted individuals that have passed- to appeal and see them once more for the duration of the gathering. They may enjoy their time together once more for the day. Those who have missed their chance may appeal another time."

At least 2 spirits can be brought back during the day of the 14th. If you want to rp with someone who's passed away, send Ashna a letter through forum or discord and we'll talk about it.