Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 2nd] - Garuthan the Weak

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Is anyone kind enough to translate those into EST times? My hopeless baby brain, lmao

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
First time is 5PM EST, second is 6PM EST for both dates. Edit These are guesses/estimations, don't trust me Mitch

1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart -
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart -
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Blorbis83 (maybe)
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - Blorbis83 (maybe)
Copy the format that already has people's names on it, and add your name at the end;

1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan -
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan -
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan -

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Thank ya, Azur

1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
1st of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam
1st of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam
2nd of May - 22.00h BST+1 - Bart - Rox (I'll be 30 mins late) - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam- Blorbis83(maybe)
2nd of May - 23.00h BST+1 - Bart - ROX - Joseph - Rygan - Mitch - Liam- Blorbis83(maybe)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you! It'll be on the 2nd of May - 22.30h BST+1 then!

Can make all these but will have to leave if it lasts mores than 3-4 hours on the 1st as I work an overnight.
It'll last no more than 1,5 hour. I think it'll be approx 1 hour

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Jeroxia Joseph12Q Rygan Mitch Luam Scardrac Blorbis83
This will be tomorrow then! Thanks for the quick response :) I'll let you all in, instead of just 5, but that's the cap. Can't take any more.

As this is the first event of a different kind, I want to see if it's still enjoyable for everyone with 7 people instead of 5. I think it will be, if everyone brings someone to the table and nobody tries to take control of the entire event on their own, but judging by the people who signed up I'm quite sure that this won't happen. So let's see, if it turns out to be too many people, I know for the next time and can adjust accordingly.

See you tomorrow, 22.30h BST+1 at Nid Arach, I'll give you instructions once everyone is there.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
They've found their way to Garuthan and helped him to bandage his wounds somewhat.
They've then questioned him in suspicion, but agreed to find three parts of an item that Garuthan has promised them as a reward for helping them.
Upon completion of the item, Garuthan hesitates and decides the weapon is too powerful for them to have.
He tries to attack them, but ultimately fails and upon death; leaving the weapon and a book describing its origin to the gathered party.
Thanks Elz for DMing so well!
Thanks Scardrac Rygan Mitch Jeroxia Luam and Joseph12Q for attending!
I'll be rolling out another event soon enough :)