Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 3rd] Fissure

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Fissure

On the western gate connecting Alik’Gar’delk and the Ashlands, a scout claims to have seen a group carrying cargo skirting around their waters. Word has it they went into the Ashlands on a moonless night. There’s been no news of their reappearance or return for the days that came after. In order to protect Linlea’s lands from unknown travelers, a group of hired help will be sent to explore the uncharted to find out where they went and what happened. There will be precautions to have prepared travelers as the Ashlands are a dangerous place to tread. If the exploration proves too risky, the group will still be compensated on their return with room and board if they’ve at least survived the day.

This begins: Sunday, May 3rd. 11am PST
Estimated Runtime: 1-2hrs, approx.
DM: Me

Themes: Exploration
Party Size: 5-6
Party Members:

Form
Ign:
Character Name:
Organization or Allegiance: Some attendees may be denied based on past transgressions, etc.
Inventory & Attire:

Note:
-{Linlea Explorer's Arc}
- The second one I planned. Maybe wait till I have the plot down to sign up in PST evening. I needed to nab the date now. Hopefully early enough to avoid overlap with the Valiant festival

Last edited:

PhilBruno

Lord of Altera
Evil
PhilBruno
PhilBruno
Evil
Ign: Phiilvara
Character Name: Rowley Durandal
Organization or Allegiance: Blackrush Crossing / Valiant Order
Inventory & Attire: Artifact Unyielding, a longsword and hunting knife. Chainmail with plate armour covered by a blue and red cloth.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ign: Jasper151627237
Character Name: Milah Sicarus
Organization or Allegiance: Sicarus & Formists
Inventory & Attire: clothing with light padding, rapier focus, her unnaturally black dagger, three throwing knives and poison on her person. Medical and writing/sketching supplies in her satchel, as well as a rope and grappling hook.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Ign: DoolinDesperado
Character Name: Doggett
Organization or Allegiance: Azarin Bank (Doggett is not a Vyre, but Azarin has a certain reputation...) but Doggett also is growing a positive reputation in Linlea.
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson & mail, sword, knife, coiled rope & small climbing hook, writing utensils, odds-and-ends. Wearing road-travel clothes (boots, leathers, etc.)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ign: Aryn_Deathblade
Character Name: Aryn
Organization or Allegiance: Independent
Inventory & Attire: Longbow, falchion, dagger. No armor, fur cloak/mantle

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Ign: Tideborne
Character Name: Ardaric Tideborne
Organization or Allegiance: His family and his crew.
Inventory & Attire: Brigandine, mail and gambeson. Saber, a pair of daggers and his medical satchel.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Ign: HoboVigilante
Character Name: Lothaire Dugald
Organization or Allegiance: Kane
Inventory & Attire: Longsword, rondel dagger, armoured shoulders, chest and arms.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Azarin Bank (Doggett is not a Vyre, but Azarin has a certain reputation...) but Doggett also is growing a positive reputation in Linlea

---

Finally set up the plot's hook- Updated top post so people can see what they're originally signing up for. All are in decent standing with Linlea at the moment

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Starting when folks have gathered. We'll be meeting by a tent near the western gate this time.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

The nature of the culprits of the night have soon reached the guards ears and will be relayed to the Citadel. It seems that bandits still make their way to the Ashlands. The party involved were far more injured than anticipated. They would be welcome to the hospital and tavern for any healing and nourishment they needed, especially with the burns a few have received. A warning is also noted.. when travelling, one should always be prepared for the worst.

.​
We had some people mix and mash as some had to leave and Elz was available. Added image reference to the Drokodo. I'm starting to think the nature of dungeon/city crawls just expand to four hours because of the things I put in them to keep lively. I will learn to adjust time... eventually. These last two are what I had prepped during quarantine. There was another in my head, but we'll see. Thank you all for enjoying it!

Jazzper Squidziod Lannis Philipe Elz Mitch
Tideborne Thanks for attending for a bit, at least

Last edited: