Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [May 7th-9th] Kickstarting Praes Divina - Pleasing the Gods!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1620391429968.png
=[Praes Divina]=
All are invited to come to Praes Divina this entire weekend to please their Gods in whatever way seems fit.

OOC:
The voting on which new concept region I should start resulted in a region for all deities, where all religions could come together. A place of conflict and veneration too! Thus construction on Praes Divina begun. Unfortunately, despite 2 posters, I've been unable to really get people to help construct and create this place IC (and OOC), other than promises that they will build in the future. In an attempt to get this ball rolling, I'm hosting this thing throughout the weekend.

I implore you to come over and build something thematic to your deity under the tarp of your deity's colors. This way, it'll become a town of great extremes, full of exciting divine stuff going on! I'd rather let you take all the space you need and then fill the holes myself than just build something for you. Especially since building stuff related to your deity will earn you stuff for your divine log to help you tier up!

There's a bonus...
At a surprise time, there'll be a chance that event staff will kick off a new chain of events during this weekend.
It is the layer of events that's beneath this concept. I've talked with blargtheawesome about it and boy do we have something for ya.
So make sure you visit and perhaps the surprise DM may happen while you are there!

DETAILS
Start Event Times
7th of May (Friday/today) - 2pm EST / 19:00h GMT
8th of May (Saturday) - 2pm EST / 19:00h GMT
9th of May (Sunday) - 2pm EST / 19:00h GMT

What
All are welcome to kickstart this town by helping build and RP here and by doing so please their Gods.
There is a chance something epic will happen (DM'ed by staff) this weekend. So make sure you come by and we may be surprised!

Why
The tarps are finished, let's bring some life to the town and put some work into your divine log.

Rating
Peaceful - for this first one, let's keep it peaceful. I want to experiment with peaceful and violent events to cater to all interests. We're starting with peace for now.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Gathering is in full swing. Things are being built. Come and join the RP! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm out for now, gonna rejoin tomorrow for whoever likes to come along!
The epic surprise didn't happen yet, so perhaps tomorrow, same time!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This will happen again tonight, in 5 hours and 15 minutes from this post :) All are welcome!
+ Tonight is the biggest chance for a special SURPRISE! So don't miss out ;) 2pm EST!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We start in 40 minutes with a surprise, then I have to have something to eat and then I'll be back within 15 to 25 minutes :) See ya soon!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Today is the last day of Praes Divina gatherings. So this is your time to come and put a shrine down or help build the city in any way.
There's still plenty of space for all faiths to add stuff.

I could really do with some Valiants showing up, in particular, to help to design the defenses. After today I'm gonna start work on district 2 and fill some of the space below the tarps myself. :)

2pm EST / 19.00h GMT

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I need a moment to have dinner. so I'll be a tad bit late to my own thing :p feel free to start without me!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I had to log for tonight. All who are still there, do enjoy! :) I'm glad you came. This town is starting to take off thanks to YOU!
So thank you! And I'll be back with more fun at a later date!