Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[MCC] Halo

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
My gamer tag is CrackedEpitaph. I make maps a lot designed for actual game types like Slayer and CTF, I would be grateful for any of you guys to participate in a game night with me to test my most recent nap, Detonation. I think I did good on map control elements and spawning and so forth. Anyone interested?
When I buy a new TV to replace my 30 year done that just went out(it's big tho) and an xbox live subscription if love too :)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
My gamer tag is CrackedEpitaph. I make maps a lot designed for actual game types like Slayer and CTF, I would be grateful for any of you guys to participate in a game night with me to test my most recent nap, Detonation. I think I did good on map control elements and spawning and so forth. Anyone interested?
when?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Bought MCC with Reach earlier this week. The nostalgia is great, but I’m absolutely terrible in comparison to how I was like 10 years ago.

Look for Archbishop on Steam. I’m the one with the Spike picture.