Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mel Actually Does Art

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm currently doing a month challenge (it's called Rantember, we ignore the fact I still have MCYT Brainrot) so here's the pieces from the last 6 days (I have yet to finish today's cause I have homework I haven't finished yet)
day 1.png
day2.png
day3.png
day 4 was catboy or dogboy...i chose catboy because it was late and I wasn't learning how to draw dog ears.
day4.png
day5.png
day6.png
I'll return on the 12th with the next 6 days :D

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I am a few days late but here's days 7-13 because I have yet to do day 14!
day7.png
(Below, NaptimeWnderlnd is a friend of mine, her account is over on twitter!)
day8.png
day9.png
day10.png
(below, Basedboo is an AU created by Mihnnt on Twitter!)
day11.png
day12.png
day13.png
And that's all! I'll be back again in a few days with the next set : D

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I also forgot! I finished this on stream a couple days ago! Say hello to a full rendition of my most recent sona : D (i am a bluebird and i will throw hands)
horror =D.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Been busy w/ a lot of classes and project so only a few art pieces sadly. I also ended up falling behind on the monthly challenge, which I do plan on finishing at some point but when I have time/a mental break. Anyways new art from the last month or so, mostly me updating stuff for my streams but also of my character for an SMP I'm a part of : D
artoriasmp character.png

banner.pngbones diagram.pngoffline.pngpebble brain.pngstarting soon main.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
i'm back with a few art pieces, mainly things for my twitch but a couple of character pieces/fan art, warning for some blood in one of the pieces!

masquerade.png
starting soon main.png
nov 16 redraw.png

Welcome to my collection of PNGtubers, since I stream w/o a facecam these lil guys represent me during streams! First one represents my normal sona and the other three are my sonas for the various SMPs I'm on (as well as a christmas rendition of the last sona)
pngtuber normal 1.pngsrsmp 1.pngzodiacpng 1.pngartoria 1.pngcrimmispng 1.png