Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story Mel

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
So I am making a story for fun. I am on chapter 5 but I wanted to show chapter 1 first.
Chapter one:

Life

“Beep,Beep,Beep.”

I grunt. Sleep, all a 15 year old girl needs is sleep ,not to get up at 5:30 every morning, I thought to myself.

I was about to fall back asleep when I hear my sister singing downstairs, “Sugar, 2 cups please, won’t you come and put it in this mixer.” Uhg, I thought why does Jenny have to bake her cake so early in the morning.

Jenny is my 20 year old sister who owns a bake shop, instead of going to college. Since she can’t find a place she is living with us. It’s okay that she lives with us it’s just we have to share a ROOM! I hate it. On weekends when I am trying to sleep she has to get up for work. Thats why I wake up at 5:30 every morning.

I pull the covers off and role out of bed. The darkness streams in through the blinds as I walk over to my closet. I get dressed and walk to my sisters pink side of the room to leave. Jenny and I cut the room in half to decorate it how we want. My side is blue and hers is pink with sparkles.

I walk downstairs to the smell of cake.

“Jen why do you have to make your cakes so early?” I grumble while grabbing a muffin. I sit down at the counter and all I smell is cake. It’s not a bad thing unless you smell it every morning.

“Mel” she says with a sigh “It’s the only time I have. With coming home from the bakery and taking online classes this is the only time I have.”

“Is mom at work already?” I ask while eating my muffin. She nods. I thought that means I am taking the bus. I walk to the fridge and see if she packed me lunch luckily she did. I put it on the counter .I look at the time, it is already 6:35. The bus comes at 6:45.

I say goodbye to Jenny and put my jacket on. I grab my backpack and run out the door.I run to the bus stop hoping to make it in time.

As I get there the bus is pulling up

I freeze. I remember my lunch.

So any suggestions? Also do you want to hear chapter 2? Also Mel is not the title does anyone have ideas for a title?

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I like that this is a slice of life, just remember that normally slices of life tend to be a bit. . .boring. Since all that happens is well, life! Maybe make it a bit more interesting?