Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MelomaniacGhost’s application [Approved - IceandFire]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
MelomaniacGhost.
2. How old are you?
19. 20 in March.
3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
Sweden. CET.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
No yet, but I will right after I’ve answered this.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you use knowledge in-game that your character does not have access to. Powergaming is when a player does things (like roleplaying) with other players that does not play along and does not get a chance to do anything themselves.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I like playing pc games. I play gta, the witcher, apex and sims 4. I have a cat named Missan. I’m unemployed at the moment. I also like reading, I like to watch anime and other movies.
8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server by searching after servers that use the quest-plugin.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi there! Thanks so much for your application.

We are currently missing your Character Information section, which includes the following: Character Name, Character Age, Character Race, Character Appearance, and then your Written Test.

If you can add that back in, I'll be happy to look this back over. Please reach out if you need any help.

Character Name: Selene

Race: Silver elf

Appearance: Dark blonde hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin. Rejects the tradition of covering up the skin with bright or white clothes and chooses to use dark or black clothes instead. She also pierced her ears because she thinks it’s beautiful.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): I have always hated the way my family thinks they’re better. How they always tell me what to do and what to believe and how to behave. That’s why I decided to rebel that one day. I showed up to a special event that my family was hosting, wearing a black dress that did not cover my arms, with intricate details of moons. I didn’t cover my hair either, showing it off along with my ear piercings. Everyone went quiet and stared at me as soon as I stepped inside the doors. I immediately saw my mother making her way towards me, looking furious but trying to hide it under an emotionless mask. When she was standing right in front of me, she said very quietly “What are you doing? Immediately go and change to something appropriate! You are bringing shame to this family.” The tone my mother was using really showed how angry she was and I knew that I was going to be berated when everything was over. Even though I knew that, I decided to stand my ground and I said back “No. I will not continue being someone I’m not only to please you and everyone else.” I could feel the atmosphere change, everyone were even more shocked. My mother looked me in the eyes and said “You either go and change, or you are not welcome in this family anymore. You continue to break our rules that has existed for centuries, and for what? Some attention?” Everyone waited for my answer, waiting to see if I would listen to my mother or not. Her voice was soft and ethereal, but I could hear the anger and sharpness underneath. I had a choice now, to leave or submit to my mother once again. “No, I will not submit to you ever again. I will leave and never come back.” I said with a firm voice. I turned around and left, collecting a few things before leaving the family house forever, and I never looked back. I had to steal and learn how to avoid dangerous situations all on my own. I also learned to not trust anyone after all my food got stolen by someone I thought I could call my friend. After that I kept to myself and sneaked trough the shadows, and that’s what I still do to this day. That day I left my family, was also the day I chose to go by Selene instead. I have learned a lot since that day, 10 years ago.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.