Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Merry Christmas

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
To the first person reading this, if you like awesome games your day has just been made. I am feeling particularly nice so here is a steam activation key to Saints Row the Third ZQLD3-NBRMQ-EKIIE
Consider this a gift to the best forum stalker.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
...I already own SR 3...

Firstworldproblems Man, awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
bwahahaha, i has steam, i has god computer, the game is mine! >:D (thanks for that kind idea, ninja!)

Edit: It worked! thanks a lot buddy!
Is saints row a multiplayer game by the way?

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
bwahahaha, i has steam, i has god computer, the game is mine! >:D (thanks for that kind idea, ninja!)

Edit: It worked! thanks a lot buddy!
Is saints row a multiplayer game by the way?
Saints row has a co-op campaign as well as a single player campaign but there is no competitive multiplayer. I have 100% completion in the game, so I know a lot about it :D we should play sometime

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Saints row has a co-op campaign as well as a single player campaign but there is no competitive multiplayer. I have 100% completion in the game, so I know a lot about it :D we should play sometime
Yeah, it would be nice! Im gonna download it later in the month, i don't want to download too much stuff for the moment :>