Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Mikestrope App. [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikestrope

Villager
Hello Hollow world! My Minecraft username is Abc123Easy
I have just turned 13 years old in the month of April.
I am the Gender of Male.
And I live in the United States of America

I agree to read all sections of the Survival Guide and the Tome of Citizenship. I also agree to consult these two Guides before I ask questions on the Server or Forum.

For the role play aspect of the server I view it as a fun unique way for people to have different oppurtunities to see what they can do & explore. I have no role play experience ,but got reccomended a roleplay server and this looked most interesting.

Hi community i'm Abc123Easy (I would not like to give personal info such as my real name). I am mostly athletic I really have a passion for soccer and football. My hobbies are mostly the sports I just named and I also love my other siblings and baby sitting all of them. I want to join this community because I want to learn from fellow people just like myself.=)

I'm most sorry that I have no proof in my work that I have made.

I love to play Adventure maps. (The redmurk mystery is one of my favorites.)

I am aware that there shall be no X-ray or ore finders or anything to help enhance the gameplay of this Minecraft Role playing server.

I was just looking around on the internet looking for role playing servers because I wanted to see if I would like to come and see one and what there like.

I have just voted for your server and will do ASAP whenever I can again!

This has been my Hollow World whitelist application and hope you accept it!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hello!
Please add the questions ( or at least their number) to your application.
Also, I noticed that you struggled with question number 7 and we really want to get to know your personality a bit better before making a decision, so here is a list of questions for you, chose a couple.

1- What is your dream job and why?
2- Describe your perfect vacations.
3- How well do you work in a team?
4- What do people like more about you?
5- Do you have any pets?
6- You have a free afternoon and there is a power outage. What will you spend the next 4 hours doing?
7- What is your favorite book/movie/tv show.
8- If you could have a super power, which would you chose and why?

Have fun!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hasn't replied in more that 5 days, I'm sorry I'll have to decline. Please try reapplying and make sure to fix up your application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.