Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mikyuki’s Application [Accepted - Jase]

mikyuki

Villager
About Mikyuki!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

Mikyuki

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes, very detailed thanks!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: out of character info used into in game character
Powergaming: Breaking the lore or being “God-like” for example making a super “over powered” character often used in pvp.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No. Unfair game advantage.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!

Hello, my name is Yuki Ashiya. I enjoy playing minecraft whenever I have some free time or working on cars. I have been a builder for quite some time decided to retire by the end of this year and wanted to explore and do something new! (found this server and decided to join it!) I play guild wars2, some other mmorpg on my phone and ps4. I enjoy rap, lofi, edm, pop, reggae etc. something that has a good vibe/beat. I have two cats and two corgis, I often puppy sit my sister in-laws french bull dog super adorable and listens to me more than the corgis. Also I do still go to school and I also work at the same time! (grave yard shift for the win!) I come from California! Might move to Nevada some day!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes I do. Going to struggle finding my screenshots.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found it on pmc

About My Character!

Character Name:

Sinsyuki Kuchisabishii

Character Age:

Character Race:

Silver Elf

Appearance:

5’9, lean/toned body frame without too much muscle mass. Dark-ish brown hair often set into two braids. Sharp silver-blue toned eyes with a few specs of darker silver giving off a silver glint. Lightly pale skin tone due to being covered up when outside of the house. Often wears her favorite blue/cyan silky soft hood and matching layers, wears her fathers leather boots.

Written Test!

Sinsyuki. A forbidden creation between a noble Silver elven woman and a common Forest elven man. Conceived in secret, she never met her mother and was only brought up by her father. Constantly dreamt of running through an endless gold wheat field feeling the same warmth that was of her mother as her father described. Gluttony is in her name. She loved to bake/eat. She was taught how to farm, gather and hunt by her father. Often adores her pet cat named Mewbottoms. Known to always be very friendly and peaceful. Was only taught some skills by her father to protect herself and others when was needed, for example fending off the wolves that tried to eat her cat. Although she has more of her mother’s blood in her, she has more of fathers soul in her. She lives with her father, cat and other animals around their cabin. She is still rather viewed upon as a child due to her childish ways at times. She aknowledges there are gods and respects their ways but she also wants to go with her own ways as well. Her father hopes one day when she is of age and maturity she will go out and explore the land/world that is outside of their current area and be able to create her own home. Whenever she has to set out on buying supplies or hunting/gathering a ground rule as her father states, she must wear her hood whenever outside and cover her face when they are both out trading for supplies. Often wears her fathers boots because they feel more sturdy than the shoes she has to wear. She often has to deliver some bread/cakes with the locals around her because her father wanted her to get used to communication before she was nudged out gently into the world but most times she can get very shy especially with the other elves around her age, she does not go out and play like the other children do but she spends most of her time in the farm or with her cat in the woods. She also enjoys reading novels that her father slightly frowns upon because he wants her to communicate to an actual being and not just a book but acknowledges that the book has very useful information to refine her current skills, for example her cooking skills have boosted due to a long standing recipe book from her fathers grandmother. A cake loved by many especially when it comes to trading for necessities at the market.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey mikyuki !

This is looking like a great application! My only concern is the name of your character which sounds a little /too/ Japanese inspired (I mean- Kuchisabishii is a Japanese word!). Normally we allow for creative expression with names- but this is a little too much for my taste. Do remember this is a medieval fantasy server which is inspired by medieval Europe for the most part, with allowances of middle eastern influence and fantasy stuff ofc! We gotta keep within the setting and the lore. Please change the name of your character to something that is more appropriate, I hope you can understand.

Other than that- it is looking good! Let me know when you have made the appropriate changes! :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Just like that!

Do note that due to the lastest campaign death has lost all meaning as outlined in here. But beyond that-

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.