Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

Imperialemperor

I think I might like it here
What are those blocks supposed to be? Gargoyles?
Nope, placeable skulls. No info has yet been released of them, those pictures are very very fresh, I suppose you'll be able to obtain them somehow. A hint tells me that they are only for decoration, because jeb said on his twitter "More decoration blocks!" then this picture.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
what are they taking ideas right out of my head first color changing dog collars then side step and marble blocks(especially if they are made from smelting gravel) get out of my brain leave my head alone
We need more uses for gravel.

actronan

Settling in Altera
i think gravel might become like a marble/concrete/granite type thing if you put it into a furnace but then again thats just how i wold use it go ahead minecraft guys use my brain again

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Also it would be good to have more use for gold. It just piles up in my chests. And Lapis. There's only so much blue wool I can use.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Nope, placeable skulls. No info has yet been released of them, those pictures are very very fresh, I suppose you'll be able to obtain them somehow. A hint tells me that they are only for decoration, because jeb said on his twitter "More decoration blocks!" then this picture.
I wish they would need a challenge to obtain.

For example: Headshot with an arrow would shoot the head away dropping it as an item. Rah rah rah!

Imperialemperor

I think I might like it here
I wish they would need a challenge to obtain.

For example: Headshot with an arrow would shoot the head away dropping it as an item. Rah rah rah!
Considering there's no possible way of crafting a skull I'd say it would probably be a trophy to get, the entire idea of the block is that you have a trophy or a decorative block all in one. Your idea is good, but from my speculations you either find them in dungeon chests or as a rare drop from skeletons

actronan

Settling in Altera
it will probably go mainly to adventure mode and if needed to be crafted it could be three bones on top two bones on the side of the middle row and on the bottom one in the middle as for lapiz its pretty much good for lapiz blocks and for gold its good for blocks nuggets gold carrots and gold melons and gold apples is this not enough for you

actronan

Settling in Altera
excuse my excessive use of caps over my excitement but MINECRAFT 1.4 COMES OUT ON HALLOWEEN FRICKEN YES!!!!!!!