Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

minecraftmatty13 app[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username? minecraftmatty13

2. 13

3.male

4.UK
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I have done

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.kraik -the poor minerboy I woke up one morning and I looked in the mirror I saw a dusty boy with shaggy brown hair and I thought to myself do I want to keep mining and be scared for my life with the regular explosions, the bandits and the heavy debts I owned to the gangsters. I decided I would work until everything was perfect so I went mining. While I was down in the mine some people had been smoking cigars in close proximity to the dynamite a spark blew off one and lit the cord .I ran for my life just getting inside the bunker and then the explosion ripped out. All of the miners died, except me I was now free from all our worry’s because everyone would think I was dead I then sneaked out from a back entrance and sold my riches there was merchants in the town coming from a place called the northern kingdom they said it was a beautiful place. I paid them to get me a ride to this magical place after a while I got on the boat and I thought to myself i am going to leave the past behind and become what I want to.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you is.
I'm a 13 year old boy from the UK I don't really like pvp servers but a friend recommend this server so I tried it I like playing sailing and volleyball I will make a lot of friends on the server and not become a bandit I hate pvp!!! Lol but I'll still play in the pvp areas I love playing cod on the Xbox and also play a bit of bf3 i kind of like school science is my favourite subject and i quite like computing i dream of becoming a game dev um thats all really i cant think of anything else really give me some ideas if it aint long enough
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
if i dont get accepted i will not be making anymore apps please just say whats wrong and i will fix it
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes I won’t use black magic
11. How did you find out about our server?
headbudgie

12.have u voted for us? no but i will

Status
Not open for further replies.