Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed {Mini Campaign" Forest of the Damned

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
A not for yesterdays event was more of a test run for myself for planning thigns out, and to see how long I would need to slot for days in the future. After talking to Kam a bit and planning some things out, each event will be roughly anywhere from 3-5 hours in length as with just four people it took roughly thelower half to get threw the small first section. And with more depth exploring and such coming into effect in phase two and on up I really want to allow time for people to explore and figure out things. I have to do a few write ups and with new years adn xmas here the next event will more then likely be next month, as i got to build some things for it as well.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Date: Jan 4th 330 Pm ESt
https://countingdownto.com/?c=2779524

The Military Encampment established in the south to gain a foothold against the spiders is coming under repeated attack. We need to hold our line and position against the spiders so that we can then use this facility to strike back out and start to clear the forest section by section of this threat. May the gods be with us and protect us on this fated path so that we may find those that were once of the city that was lost.

OOC

This is a two part event for this section of the campaign a defense against the spiders attacking so that we can hold the camp, if we lose we lose the encampent and will have to retake it. Kam is free to go ham as I said so there is a high possibility it may happen,then the second half will be a forray into the forest to start and clear it.

Jishrimites

This is your time to shine while this entire thing is going on this second half starts to introduce jishrimite cult aspects. There are 5 shrines in this portion of the forest each shrine holds a text placed at the altars, to clue you in to what your fellow cult has been doing. If you want to try and recover these texts let me know and me and kam can organize a day for you all to try it. These are just mundane texts and shrines anything you do god wise with them remember to hit elz up in a inbox.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Has Jishrim decided to move in? Do you have a slight problem with a spider infestation? Then come to Dramaign Enchanting!
Prices may vary due to mood and disposition.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Date and Time has been locked in this one should be oodles more fun then the last one, as I invested even more time into everything and gave kam much much more to work and to add suprises with that I am am not aware of for you alls enjoyment.

Sign up is the same as the last if you wish to attend make sure to list any enchanted gear that you may bring.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Noble's Ball is at 5EST that day. I don't know if that will be a time conflict, based on how long yours may go. But just wanted to give you a heads up just in case.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The Noble's Ball is at 5EST that day. I don't know if that will be a time conflict, based on how long yours may go. But just wanted to give you a heads up just in case.
Mm I understand this indeed, and people are free to leave to go attend the ball if they wish so, I scheduled it on this day as there was no events listed on the calendar during this time and place.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
This is today, if you wisht o play a temp for the event that is more then fine we will only be going a hour to 430pm to allow for people to go to the ball, a part two will be held depending on the results today.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
two and half hours then only a hour or so to fit in some more of the story that we can, as it is one of the few free days I will have coming up.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Antilogy tagging anti also I am goign to step over to fully doing the lore and managing it and having kam dm, as eimar is up north now and andre and family are retiring from Imperial life to live in peace and happiness with his wife and children, he will only be afoot upon request for magic teaching and my occasional log in to keep him active.