Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed {Mini Campaign" Forest of the Damned

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Intro

Communication has been lost by the crown of Telarion with its forest hub of overland trade traffic. All trade has stopped coming in from the north via land routes cutting the kingdom of the empire off from overland trade. Several military scouting parties were sent out not having been heard from since the last that was dispatched was a small platoon of men in force, but nothing of note have been heard of in over a week.

OOC
This Event arch is classified as Violent anyone participating consents to the possibility of death,capture,or sacrifice if the jishrimites get you in the forest.

Main Dm: Kam the main Earthspawn

Jishrmites Players

You are more then welcome to participate as much as you all want,this event chain is a chance for you all to spread chaos and work to increase your gods influence in the world. Anything you do god wise make sure to put into your prayer logs with elz she will be handeling any god or divine apearnces.

Players:
This invitation goes out to all though it will be series itself of several events over time that will start with the investagation of the forests edge and working its way towards the town itself to figure out what has been going on, and why we cannot reach the people.

Enchantments​
Also a note ooc to tack onto this whole thing, If you want to use enchanted items or armor post what it is and what has what so I can compile a list and give it to kam. Full use of all IC Enchants are approved in the campaign setting, it is my hope we can make them more prevelant into the world as a whole as it is not a often IC used thing to them being sidelined alot in campagins. It is my hope with their additions we can make the campaign more challenging and fun for you all as a whole as well.

thankyou Raw

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The silence that preludes death.

When: December 7th 4pm EST

Eimar seeks people to aid him in venturing to investigate what has happened to the town, those wishing to venture to feel free to sign up here or talk to him ICly in his smithy at eldpoint.

Credit for the app format to solus.

also jishrimites feel free to contact kam if you want to do any shenagians so she can work it into her part, she is running it as a whoel I am just providing a base outline of it all suprise me and lets make somethign fun and amazing ^^

Ign:
Character Name:
Inventory & Attire:
Extra Notes:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I speak for the party of Ranger children, we'd like to join in!

Ign: NottTheBrave, Archbishop, Anhalder, maybe ShadowAdmin
Character Name: Aryn, Sigmar, Wolfgang, maybe Otto
Inventory & Attire: Aryn has a bow and ranger things, the other dudes probably have foci
Extra Notes:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Just a video to put yall into the mood, we have T- minus 7 hours till the event of fun and gun.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Ign: xCbI4x
Character Name: Vlad
Inventory & Attire: Brigandine. A one-handed hammer. Short bow.
Extra Notes:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
First part is concluded will post some things coming up, but right now I am dog tired for typing.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Part one Summary

A large infestation of spiders never before seen has been identified they don't even fear armed parties that roam threw their area of prey. Hunkering down forming new burrows and breeding in a massive uncontrollable manner, every tree spotted so far has seen spiders offspring in them writhing in the tops.. The group slew six spiders while evading many many more burrows along the path, a forward encampment is being built as tens of dozens of glowing eyes were spotted in the forest ahead.​