Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mob Eggs (Selling)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I honestly have no idea if anyone has any interest in them or what a decent price is, but I have some spare mob eggs for sale.

If you want any (rabbits are too hard to catch and so I won't waste time on them until I get more at home and maybe can spam catch them easier in a pem) I can go hunt some down for a price. OOCly of course.

Current Stock

Llama x 7

Dolphin x 2

Polar Bear x 3 (x2 sold to Raal )

Salmon x 4

Tropical Fish x 4

Parrot x 6

Can also provide chickens (100% spawn chance rather than whatever eggs are), sheep, cattle, pigs and llamas.

Note: Fish will despawn unless you either A: spawn them, catch them in a bucket and spawn them via that method or B: Name them with a name tag.

Leave a message here or PM me in game (Rosary_Omen) if you're interested.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
bucket, built a nice aquarium in veraci. perhaps tell customers to catch in bucket after releasing. I know dolphins seem to disapear.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
bucket, built a nice aquarium in veraci. perhaps tell customers to catch in bucket after releasing. I know dolphins seem to disapear.
Oooh okay :eek: Nice! I'll see how the name-tag works too

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
As a note, you can't catch the horses in eggs, only the saddles from the saddle seller. (Though that plug-in is on the fritz rn.)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
As a note, you can't catch the horses in eggs, only the saddles from the saddle seller. (Though that plug-in is on the fritz rn.)
That explains why my magic saddle doesn't work! *angry sounds* I also can't catch wolves? How does one get them from the sorrows to the RP world? I couldn't find my way home, lost them after I crossed water to get to a closer island and gave up after an hour or so of trying to get back

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
That explains why my magic saddle doesn't work! *angry sounds* I also can't catch wolves? How does one get them from the sorrows to the RP world? I couldn't find my way home, lost them after I crossed water to get to a closer island and gave up after an hour or so of trying to get back
You can actually spawn ocelots and wolves in the rp world. Right click the ground with, I think, a stack of bones or rotten meat. It spawns a wolf. Use fish to do ocelots. It'll take 10 fish, and I think it has a fail chance. They despawn after a while though, so if you have a second account, spawn a wolf on each account anx breed them. Tada, a tame wolf that stays!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
You can catch wolves in the eggs, I've got a few, it just takes some persistence.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
You can actually spawn ocelots and wolves in the rp world. Right click the ground with, I think, a stack of bones or rotten meat. It spawns a wolf. Use fish to do ocelots. It'll take 10 fish, and I think it has a fail chance. They despawn after a while though, so if you have a second account, spawn a wolf on each account anx breed them. Tada, a tame wolf that stays!
Oooooh! Okay thanks :D I totally forgot about that

You can catch wolves in the eggs, I've got a few, it just takes some persistence.
Mmmm I threw 4 stacks of eggy persistence and nothing XD

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Okay so, cat/dog spawning must be bugged? I've tried a stack of bones and rotten meat and x10 raw cod and 10x raw salmon - there was no fail animation either.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Okay so, cat/dog spawning must be bugged? I've tried a stack of bones and rotten meat and x10 raw cod and 10x raw salmon - there was no fail animation either.
As far as I remember that function got switched off ages ago. But yes parts of MCMMO are still bugged, like item deconstruction giving only 1 ingot instead of several, depending on skill.
Solus in case the Pet-Spawning is just a bug though.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
You probs already, but make sure mobs are turned on in the region you are trying to summon them.

Ce1ebrant

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Ce1ebrant
Ce1ebrant
WAIT that's how spawn eggs are created?! You catch animals in eggs? How??