Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] [6PM EST | 4/3/18] A Birthday

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

The celebration of the victory of Fuvur at sea falls on the same date of the birthday of the emperor and his youngest daughter. To lighten the mood of the Fuvurian people and to celebrate the veterans of the battle, a day of respite is called in the capital city. Though still wary and on guard (message me if you want to surprise show up with a dozen people this time so I can coordinate it properly or don't try it at all), with the announcement of victory, some of the more hardline patriots are convinced that victory shall be forthcoming before our equivalent of christmas because I like references to the first world war.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Last day before I go home for the week =) I'll be attending for certain ^_^

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I'll have to buy a dongle and try to connect to the internet when I am back in my hometown with no wifi.
It will be difficult to attend this. But I will try.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
what IS are equivalent of Christmas blarg...
Nwalmass, where everyone dances around a tree shaped like Nwoolme.
Every citizen knows this, no wonder you were branded a traitor, you scoundrel!!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'll have to buy a dongle and try to connect to the internet when I am back in my hometown with no wifi.
It will be difficult to attend this. But I will try.
Alternatively donate that money to HW and be content with missing a low-impact event in exchange for keeping the server breathing.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Alternatively donate that money to HW and be content with missing a low-impact event in exchange for keeping the server breathing.
When I have very little money at this current time, I will donate when I get money at a later date.
Low-impact events are a good way to meet other characters and enjoy something without the hassle of being killed.

While true, 'tis a little rude, man =/

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
being killed is the fun part and if you're not ready for that don't come to my birthday party