Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} {Town} Astrakhan

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(Retrying this place out)

Name (IRPly and OOcly):

OOC: fawnytheturtle

Name:Camilla Artorius

Homeland: n/a

Profession/Skills: farmer, she can also tend to animals

Character Sheet? If not, give us a quick description of your character: Black hair, green eyes, forest elf, female

Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): Yes, Which is why I am making this character
Will you be active as possible?: Yes

Will you pay rent as often as possible?: Yes
Yas ur accepted :p

We have a new apartment too

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm gonna try and get this all updated tomorrow when I am not on my phone. There's a lot I need to update but it'll be looking spiffy here soon!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Yis Mel needs to do a lot on here. If I can find time this weekend I'll do so. I'm pretty much gone from home the next two days but I'll try!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

~HURRAY~

Spring is finally here in Astrakhan! The snow is melting and the ice is thawing out. This melted water flows in large rivulets down into the river, revealing slowly greening grass where frost once blanketed it. Ferries from Mockingbay no longer require icebreakers as the Trifluvium flows freely once more! Hibernating animals are beginning to awaken from their slumber and migratory birds, deers, and other creatures are returning. Where once was a barren, leafless forest is now full of buds, blossoms and blooming flowers! The residents of Astrakhan are beginning to till the fields in preparation for the upcoming planting season. Most importantly, food now is no longer restricted to what is left in the granary. So, a celebration in surviving what is the Asrakosians’ second real winter is a sure thing! Hopefully, this will bring in new residents and capital that the budding village desperately needs!

OOC: I’ll post a thread on this later, it’ll be a Shalherana event, essentially. Tagging the residents/officials/family MelodyComplex AmparoCastaway Old-Seadog Sir Arc TheNerdatron Morbid Joseph12Q MrMine godfather1

Also Ruu and Samiwashere bc ya’ll Sally and Shally people, respectively.

LASTLY, I NEED BUILDERS!! PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We need more residents and builders! Please PM me if you want to build and leave an app if you want a house!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Since the war is more or less over and the Dominion is now neutral, Astrakhan is once again peaceful.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
If you have a character living within Astrakhan please tell me. If I do not get a responce I will remove your character from the resident's list and go about cleaning out houses as we have too many inactive people. If you return I will have your stuff set off in a safe location for you to reclaim.

Thank you and ignore while I clean and improve this thread.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
The thread has been updated. I have yet to add in Market and exports but they will be added soon

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Ooh dis new thread is niiiiice
*yeets himself into a sitting position, again*

Tommy R.

Villager
Hello, I'm looking to apply for residency and a plot of land!

IGN: CrazyMeowCows
Character Name: Frond Underwood
Profession/Skills: Hunting, farming, archery, no profession.
Character Description: Nice, doesn't like violence, forest elf, realitivley shy, stays to himself.
Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): Yep, as long as you have land for sale.
Will you be active as possible?: Yes.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hello, I'm looking to apply for residency and a plot of land!

IGN: CrazyMeowCows
Character Name: Frond Underwood
Profession/Skills: Hunting, farming, archery, no profession.
Character Description: Nice, doesn't like violence, forest elf, realitivley shy, stays to himself.
Would you be interested in being an Asrakosian? (choice doesn't affect outcome): Yep, as long as you have land for sale.
Will you be active as possible?: Yes.
Hello! I'll be on tomorrow, but I'm letting you know that you're accepted! For now, I'd give a look at the culture thread (here) if you truly want to make another character. Anyways- our houses are kind of smol rn, but we do have a slightly large home up for grabs across the bridge, if you're interested!