Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Moderate] Ladies' Night in Astrakhan {9/28/19, 3 PM CST}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are placed around Astrakhan, Mockingbay, Storm's Landing, Sanardu, and Halbed.

Attention all women! Do you like wine? Music? Art? Poetry? Philosophy? Ethics?
Then come to Astrakhan's First Official Symposium for women only!

Within the month, Astrakhan will be hosting a symposium where women of all ages and walks of life can come to discuss and show off their artistic skills, whether it is creating mosaics or playing music or writing poetry! In fact, any craft or skill like hunting or smithing is also fair game as discussion fodder! Furthermore, we will be discussing philosophy, specifically ethics and the problems we women face in society as a whole in Altera. If any of this is interesting to you, come to Astrakhan and take part in this age old Asrakosian tradition; the symposium! Food and drink will be provided, but more is always welcome!
I hope to see you all there! No RSVPs or invitations are required.
- Jocasta Vita
OOC: So, this event is technically moderate, considering Astrakhan's rating, but I'm not expecting any violence to come of this. Furthermore, the date of the event is tentative, considering my schedule. If it does not change, assume it is on this date.
To get to Astrakhan, take the cart from Spawn to Mockingbay, and then find the small boat with blue and white sails within the wealthy sector of the city. The boat is /not/ in the main docks.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Leaked Itinerary:
-Nail painting and gossip
-Scantily clad pillow fight
-Hair braiding
-Spin the Bottle and/or Truth or Dare
-Other girl sleepover stereotypes

I would show, but I will be in NYC that evening. Hope everyone has fun!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Will you be checking genders

Flatulence may come and even I am still a little unsure if what gender it has

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
To me Flatulence has always had an undefined gender. Think of him as a genderless slug
Ok, well, I suppose they could join. But don't be surprised if everyone kicks them out for being a farty weirdo.