Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate, Semi-Private} The Assembly of the Proletariat [10/16/21 5 PM CST/6 PM EST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The following poster (sans the art & quote, obviously) is put up outside the WPSL Headquarters in Storm's Landing.

AKG95098.jpg

"The Liberation of the Working Class is the Work of the Workers Alone!"
- Line from the (Translated) Einheitsfrontlied

Comrades!

A proper movement cannot begin without a plan!

Therefore, in a month's time, I ask all Party Members to convene at the Headquarters so that we may establish the following:

-
The Goals of the Movement

- The Rules of the Party

- What Our Next Steps Ought to Be

- When Inner-Party Elections Ought to be Held

In addition to yourselves, I encourage you to bring anyone who may be interested in joining the Workers' Party so that the Voice of the Worker may Grow Evermore!

OOC: This event is semi-private, so only Party Members and anyone they invite can attend. If you wanted to join the WPSL but don't know any of the members, don't worry; there will surely be more public events to serve as opportunities!

Adam/Byrne Sybbyl Sir Jase Opal

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Disregard any of my confusion that you may have seen, this event will be on the 16th, since that's a saturday. I'm sorry, sometimes my brain not work too good.

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Oof, sorry Fortune, I know you put on the poll that you weren't able to attend, but there's always next time, I promise!
Totally didn't think the poll was single choice and am able to participate....

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If all goes well, this will be in 3 and a half hours! If my brunch with my family runs late, er, well, we can always…push it another hour forward or just do it another week?