Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} United we march! [3pm EST 28th of April]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Though all do despise us.png
Thôrdil Bárúmur calls certain faithful, whether they will fight alongside the other Faithful or not, to travel to Aeroch Rimtar, so they may share one last drink together before forming an united front against the Demons and other threats that await us when we arrive at our destination. For our enemy is unknown, such are our fates if we do not unite. For those that will participate in the fight to come, Thôrdil will have particular gifts.
May we fight together to vanquish this foe.

May we do it right the first time and strike our enemy out of existance, as a united force.

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur, Tryg Strand
Location and shrine: Aeroch Rimtar.
Time: 3pm EST on Saturday the 28th.
What: Prayer to The Pantheon and the Faithful's individual patron Gods before we strike to vanquish our foe.
Have you spoken with the town owner and are they aware of the risks: Yep!
Rating: Moderate and semi-public.
If not invited, you can ask.
Lannis French Roast RagingLunacy StarWillow2000 Ruu Edouard2000 dUMMY ShaolinPunk Samiwashere 223hero7 Cymic_ Kamaoe Piratep00f SpartanDory

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Shall try. I do have my Shalherana event right after

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Correct me if I am of the wrong- (and this is perfectly okay if I am wrong, just correct me)- the others of ignis, crusade and [insert one last party I forgot here]- were in a situation with Thordil that as we know it is still timelocked, we were requested to RP around it by staff unless this is a purely 'hey i'm calling my friends/faithful friends to my house' thing- I'm only curious, just asking.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Correct me if I am of the wrong- (and this is perfectly okay if I am wrong, just correct me)- the others of ignis, crusade and [insert one last party I forgot here]- were in a situation with Thordil that as we know it is still timelocked, we were requested to RP around it by staff unless this is a purely 'hey i'm calling my friends/faithful friends to my house' thing- I'm only curious, just asking.
I'm pretty certain this is an unrelated event at a later date and will have no bearing on the timelocked rp.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Pffft like Thordil will die
I meant for both sides. There is the chance for it from both sides is what I heard down the grapevine.
This kind of reinforces the "I can't lose attitude."
Kinda the same thing that happened with Sif a while ago.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I meant for both sides. There is the chance for it from both sides is what I heard down the grapevine.
This kind of reinforces the "I can't lose attitude."
Kinda the same thing that happened with Sif a while ago.
I don't know what you're on about, dwarves are immortal.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
If character death is possibly involves, it might very well be.
Rp will do as rp does, but if people want to plan if best case scenario, that's cool. If people die, which I hope will happen on neither side, there's always postponing for another day.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
We were told we could continue RP as long as it's not directly involved with the fight itself. And yes, he's only calling the faithful he is friendly with, for reasons that'll be uncovered at the event.

And I think we also established a "No murder or severely injure" thing at the start of the fight, so there's no risk of it having bearing on rp.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
We were told we could continue RP as long as it's not directly involved with the fight itself. And yes, he's only calling the faithful he is friendly with, for reasons that'll be uncovered at the event.

And I think we also established a "No murder or severely injure" thing at the start of the fight, so there's no risk of it having bearing on rp.

I was just looking for clarification. Thank you so much and have a wonderful night.