Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Village] Dusk Port

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
It's possible to have a new Greylings still given how HW does births when parents are different races. However you gotta find a Greyling in a relationship capable of producing offspring and then you can have the kid be a New Greyling. As children of parents who are different races are all one of their parents race and none of the other.

However I haven't seen the last Greyling I know of still alive online in a few months.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
The only races who can intermingle like that are Elves and Humans, to my knowledge. The rest simply can't.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
It's possible to have a new Greylings still given how HW does births when parents are different races. However you gotta find a Greyling in a relationship capable of producing offspring and then you can have the kid be a New Greyling. As children of parents who are different races are all one of their parents race and none of the other.

However I haven't seen the last Greyling I know of still alive online in a few months.
The only races who can intermingle like that are Elves and Humans, to my knowledge. The rest simply can't.
It's ok guys, he/she changed her/his race to Moor Elf. It's all cool :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'd recommend saving it and uploading it as an attachment, instead of using a link to the image.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
When images are shared via Private message on the forum you can't link that image to a public part of the forum. As anyone who was not in that private message will be unable to see them. Alec and I did some testing on the issue a while back and found that out.

You'll have to upload it as an attachment.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Ah ok! I don't really know how to work computers so it's a work in progress.

My computer is being a butt, so I had to upload it to imgur and then use the imgur link.

Let me know if you guys still can't see it.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Added some more things:

One market stall:

A church:

A foutain in front of the Manor:

And finally the gallows:

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
OOC Checklist of what I Have to Do:

[ ]Host festival every month in order to attrat more people, spesifically new players who need/want a home.

[ ]Continue to support and promote the Blackrosian House by expanding influence, gaining new house members, teaching about our history, and etc.

[ ]Continue to build houses

[ ]Continue to expand Dusk Port

[ ]Keep all the hidden area's hidden.

[ ]Continue to attract new players.

[ ]Host sermons in the newly built church every three months. Typically they will last 1 hour.

More to come

Emrys_Myrddin

Lord of Altera
Well if you want me to do anything for you let me know. :)
Always here to help.

And oooo what hidden places! Will have to explore a lot more!