Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} Wûrk a mei, meir brars! [4th of February 3:30pm EST]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

O’ thy shall defend the name of Korog, with prayer upon each Craft!
O’ thy shall respect the hammer, thy shall wield it wisely!

O’ thy shall strike without remorse nor hesitation!
O’ thy shall work with dignity and drink with veracity, yet do both with diligence!
O’ thy shall not covet what is not thine own, yet craft thine own BETTER instead!
O’ thy shall be truthful within worship, within promise, within scripture lest thy steel be weakened and unreliable!

On this day Thôrdil Bárúmur opens Aeroch Rimtar to any and all Dwarves to gather upon lands touched by Korog Himself, to discuss matters that are of the utmost importance for any and all Dwarves! Thôrdil Bárúmur therefore urges any and all kin to gather upon this day!
There is to be no squabbling or other quarrels, for this is a day of Korog worship and gathering of any and all available brars et srirs!

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Public/private: Hijackededly private, matey!
Temples or Shrines involved: Aeroch Rimtar!
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Aye!

Where: Aeroch Rimtar
When: 4th of February at 3:30pm EST!
What: Seventh homage to Korog, consisting of, among others, a gathering of as many Dwarves as possible and worship!

Invited Dwarves and Staff:
Seth_Jenkins
Old_Gromm
Puzlas
BoredBrit
SirLuamTehDoge
Kamaoe
Piratep00f
Jazzper

Staff
Lannis

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I thought: I got the time, so I might as well!
cackles in pious

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
A very small letter arrives at Aeroch Rimtar. Seems Gromm has left Storms Landing...

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
In the name of our Lord and Saviour, Korog, this event has been skillfully and thoroughly hijacked by Dwarves!

Hence why the invite list is going to be Dwarf-exlusive

Sorry, folks, Korog wills it!
:heart:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Luam and My dwaarves are the ones that he means when he says some people wont be let in.
This event requires all Dwarves. Thordil will probably contact your characters, hopefully soonish after he has stopped eating some Makani wings- but soonish =)
Ultimately it is up to Thordil, but Dwarves will feel harshly if all known Dwarves are not present. Fortunately we have Roleplayed so Gromm at least knows of your Dwarves. It is important.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Usually, yes
For this one, all Dwarves are invited

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Like I said, they were banned, they're not going to come back for as long as Thordil reigns. Kristoff won't at least. He's stubborn that way.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Like I said, they were banned, they're not going to come back for as long as Thordil reigns. Kristoff won't at least. He's stubborn that way.
awww :( We're trying to have a great come-together with all the dwarven characters in one place. Isn't there any way to persuade you/the characters?
EDIT: Gromm beat me to it with an amazing poster

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ACK! 3rd of February?! I can't :/ I can do the 4th though!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
ACK! 3rd of February?! I can't :/ I can do the 4th though!
Bugger. Jazzper ! When you are free from jumping from carriage to carriage like Indiana Jones to get to your family, I think we can make it Sunday? :eek:
It is your event, aye, but Kublai is the Magister of the Mountain. Technically, he owns Kharuz-Korum's land whilst the other Magisters work for Kharuz-Korum equally to Kublai-- but that isn't the OOC reality, as it is P00f's region =)
After Kublai's outburst at the last event, it'd be sad if P00f could not make it to this one. That and it gives the other Dwarves an extra day to prepare ^_^

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
bahahahahahabahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
From last night's RP I got the impression that Thordil indeed wants to be the spiritual leader of the Dwarves through Korog, but nothing more than that.
I don't see Thordil wanting to become king, but rather a very influential person at the king's side who translates the will of Korog to the king.