Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} Éturr kots, Korog! vol.2 [27 Jan 3:30pm EST]

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

O’ thy shall remain faithful to Betrothed, to King, to Korog!
O’ thy shall work with dignity and drink with veracity, yet do both with diligence!
O’ thy shall be truthful within worship, within promise, within scripture lest thy steel be weakened and unreliable!

Thôrdil Bárúmur calls upon the faithful to come to Aeroch Rimtar to join his feast in the name of Korog, and to witness an offering! To those who desire to bring an offering of their own, it shall be greatly appreciated!

[OOC]
Priest: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Public/private: Private, invitations only, and the aforementioned description is on said invite.
Temples or Shrines involved: Aeroch Rimtar!
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Aye!

Where: Aeroch Rimtar
When: 27th of January at 3:30pm EST!
What: Sixth homage to Korog, consisting of, among others, a feast and an offering!

Invited ppl and Staff:
Solus ShaolinPunk godfather1 CyberChaosV2 RagingLunacy StarWillow2000 Lannis Elz Old_Gromm Seth_Jenkins Piratep00f

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Internship cometh to a close, so the events starteth once more!

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Thordil doesn't invite you to events unless you went to his first one in this chain several months ago. ;)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Actually this is just for a specific group of individuals because of something said individuals discussed :p

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Actually this is just for a specific group of individuals because of something said individuals discussed :p
Well, it ain't nay feast of Korog in my eyes, mate!
With only one or two of Korog's children attending and a bunch of other races of other Gods, I just don't see it. Regardless of what I think however, I hope you lads and lasses have a good event in linking with the pious eventline =) It sounds very intriguing!

All I worry is... IC, the name of Korog has been saturated from the Gods original state of being if such an event exists. That is my only fear. More of a "Gromm" fear. OOCly, I do not actually care that much for what is and isn't meaningful to a specific noun. Gromm would, however.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
It'll be open to other ppl eventually
Very good reason why it got closed off in the first place though :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
It'll be open to other ppl eventually
Very good reason why it got closed off in the first place though :D
Aye =)
Just trying to ignore the gut feeling. There must be a reason, I tell myself. Truthfully, I am more interested in the Dwarven Politics then the Herald of Korog. It's all a bit a of mystery to me right now how all this pious business is working, especially since IC it does sound a bit odd when you walk up to somebody and say "I was spoken to by a God!"
You would only believe someone with glowing eyes xD