Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Monsterguy]'sApplication [Declined - Squidziod]

Monsterguy

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Monsterguy_222

2. How old are you?
I am 12 years old and i will be 13 in 5 months i know i doesnt fit the age required but i will try anyway.

3. What country are you from?
I am from Chile

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes i have but not all of it (parts of the lore that i thought were not needed for my race or character and other things that i thought were not that important right now for me.)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I would describe it as an action that should not be done because it can ruin your and other players experience in the server it should not be used in anyway to keep the
hollowworld experience good for other players.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
You do not allow X-raying mods or X-ray texture packs because of unfair andvantages and other reasons.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have a pet bunny named Polar, I play some Black Squad,Unturned, Duck Game and ocassionaly other games i like roleplay board games i have Carcassonne,War of the pacific(this a game particularly focused on the biggest war my country has faced hint we won!!) i also have Catan with 1 expansion and a lord of the rings board game i also i have a xbox one with some games mostly shooters like battlefield 1 and related to that and as an extra fact i have a predator vinyl figure its prettly small but it was expensive.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do not .

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No one told me about this server i found it looking up serious rp minecraft servers on google.

About Your Character!
Dorn Walken is a normal dwarf he grew up in a town near a mountain were his family and others mined minerals and such when he was a little boy his grandfather told him about the adventures his father( Dorn's greatgrandfather Iloc the invencible) he fought evil creatures and saved the innocent he wanted to be just like him and his grandfather told him that one day if he really worked for it he could do all the amazing things his greatgrandfather could but for now he needed to grow up and work in the mines because first he needed to train and learn about the dangers and misfortunes that the adventures that he so desired had but he did not care at all he wanted to go down in history so he trained and trained with his grandfathers help he learned how to use the old battleaxe of his Greatgrandfather Iloc the invinceble and he gave him an old training suit that only had a chain chestplate and some worn out leather boots but the most important was the helmet made out of iron that his greatgrandfather used they told him had the spirit of his greatgrandfather and gave luck his parents were doubtful of this dangerous dream of his but still supported him anyway as he was so devoted to fulfill it they even helped him train and learn about were to go to find fortune and treasure but maybe they were not so right in this as their whole lifes were devoted to mining and staying in the village so he was practicaly on his own in that sense but he was still very young when all of this was happening he was only 28 years old he could not go at this age everyone knew that even himself and maybe they thought his dream will die out well it did not ,even though he knew about the elf's halfling's and humans and other much darker and powerfull races he still insisted on going even though he knew about th farlands of the northern kingdoms and all of the dangers surrounding it and how much he had to travel and face and to saythe least even though he had trained a lot he wasnt exactly ready for battle but he was confident and would give his best at any chance and he knew that he would be ready when the time comes.

Character Name:Dorn Walken

Character Age:55

Character Race:Dwarf

Appearance:he has a redish beard and some of the time his clothes are dirty and he kind of smells but once in a while he cleans himself he also has redish hair and what you
should expect from a normal dwarf his eyes are blue and for mining has a leather helmet and is ready for battle or for work.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
As Dorn made his way to the lands were heroes have fallen and rised leaving home was hard he left everything his family his friends his past but he had dreamed of this all his life and trained too, It was sad for him saying goodbye but everyone knew he was devoted and would do great things but even before reaching his destiny he encountered trouble maybe not as deadly as some cannibal goblins or trolls or worse but it sure scared him he did not have a horse or someone to take him he had to go on foot (too bad he didnt do some running exercises he regreted it right at the start of the road) but this event takes place in the third day of our travel as any normal being he had to sleep it was night and he was extremely tired he told himself "just 2 more days to go" but just about he went to sleep he heard a noise a howl in the distance he grabbed his axe and put hiself on guard he heard a fierce growl from the forest and BHAMM! a little puppy came out of the forest and he screamed as loudly as he had screamed in his life and he said "oh oh it- its just a puppy what ar-" out of
nowere a gigant wolf (or atleast gigant for a dwarf)jumped out of the forest and pined Dorn to the ground biting the middle part of his axe he pushed the wolf with his feet and punched it in the face (give him a little credit he trained to fight men not wolves) he grabbed his things and ran, shortly after the wolf ran after him and he striked downword with his iron axe and the wolf bearly doged it giving the wolf a scar across his face next thing he saw was the wolf running away and himself too, next morning he woke up not exactly knowing how he slept in the first place and not beleving what happened last night if what happened last night was how the rest of his adventurer life would be it would be harder than he thought and he should probably keep moving because he doesnt want that wolf to follow him to get revenge and he needed to get to his destiny sooner that day he did the travel that should have been done in 2 days and that is how Dorn Walken got to these lands and tried to make a name for himself by going down in history but for that he had to make himself thougher and less trustful and so he did.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, we're not allowed to accept applications from players who are under our age limit. You are free to re-apply when you're of age, but seeing as how that won't be for a year and a half, it's understandable if you don't wait around that long.

Sorry I can't accept your application, we do appreciate both your honesty and your interest.