Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Monthly Art Challenge.

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Hello art community! It's everyone's favorite witch with your month art challenge! Or rather. A re-challenge!
That's right!
I'm allowing a redo of a challenge that we have done before! I'm doing this because there have been a lot of new artist in the community and I thought maybe they would like to give this a try.

And this redo is:
5jlPt0x (1).png
Yep! The first ever challenge to start his annual monthly art challenge! Allow me to explain the rules:

1. Draw your character (any character you'd like) as a video game character from any video game that matches them the best.
2. If it ends up inappropriate or 16+, put it in a spoiler with a warning. There are still minors on these forums
3. No crap talking other peoples art. We're here to have fun. This is hollow world, not twitter. We don't need to be toxic.
4. Have fun!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Connor
RK800 #717-719-409

Redid it.png

(Okay so I know I did Connor last time but I was mad I didn't make the obvious Connor as Connor from Detroit Become Human joke so I used him again)

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
bighatkopii.jpg
Big hat Kopii. Dank Souls character Big Hat Logan.

I was debating between Logan or Laurentius, as a lot of Laurentius was the inspiration for HW Kopii. But Kopii falls more in line with Big Hat these days.

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
1598821110882.png
Silktongue as that one guy, from that one game. You know the one.
Ok it's rushed and it ended up looking like a low-tier naruto villain, but I finished, damn it.