Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Monthly Art Challenge.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
As per Lannis' suggestion because I've never played it; Emily(?) from Dishonoured 2 for Aelyth. Might work on it more than a doodle when Im not melting

1600113807602.png

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I like these do more.
Everyone do more even if you think you're bad you're not bad show me the art.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Obligatory Jenette but she's a definitely less scuffed ass Mercy Ruu Darling

jenette mercy.png

(I may have definitely gotten super carried away with this one, because the others were just quick 1 hour sketches for fun and this one I put in way too much effort for)

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Obligatory Jenette but she's a definitely less scuffed ass Mercy Ruu Darling

View attachment 114954

(I may have definitely gotten super carried away with this one, because the others were just quick 1 hour sketches for fun and this one I put in way too much effort for)
mfw im a mercy main and never once thought about this, i love you, thank you omg im crying

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Lana but she's also a definitely less scuffed Elizabeth I am Wake

elizabeth Lana.png

(idk why I went hard on these last two but I was feeling myself)

Y'all need to catch up I still got at least 3 more ideas

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana but she's also a definitely less scuffed Elizabeth I am Wake

View attachment 114956
Its 10:30am, I just woke up (trying to get back in a routine) and this is what I am rewarded with. This is ... holy shit, I did not even think Elizabeth. I fucking love that game. I loved that game and Burial at Sea so much that I learned a few of its songs that, oddly, suit RP right now ._.
When I get online tonight, I am paying you radiants as a thank you :heart: this is beyond beautiful and I'm putting this on my profile somewhere when I next edit it

it just suits her so bad ;~; especially after she got out the tower- this could easily be Lana dialogue

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Maple but she's an absolutely scuffed Annie from League of Legends(Aka I wanted to put it into a spoiler)

I wish to hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise: Glad you asked, I'll tell you why it's... this. I got frustrated with shading and decided I just wanted to have fun with the colours instead, and just kinda screwed around and enjoyed myself instead of figuring out how to actually make things look good. Linework was arguably prettier to look at. Might try another character and actually learn HOW to shade.

Maple3.png

Annie_0.jpg

Edit: I forgot the headband. And should have drawn the rest of the backpack, and probs should have done a teddybear, but you know what. I am idiot and forgot all those things

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Maple but she's an absolutely scuffed Annie from League of Legends(Aka I wanted to put it into a spoiler)

I wish to hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise: Glad you asked, I'll tell you why it's... this. I got frustrated with shading and decided I just wanted to have fun with the colours instead, and just kinda screwed around and enjoyed myself instead of figuring out how to actually make things look good. Linework was arguably prettier to look at. Might try another character and actually learn HOW to shade.

View attachment 115155

Edit: I forgot the headband. And should have drawn the rest of the backpack, and probs should have done a teddybear, but you know what. I am idiot and forgot all those things
That looks really cool!

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Jenette except she's The Song from Furi. (Which is basically just Mercy except she absolutely goes to town on you). I think I want to try this one again in a different style, which is why I abandoned it halfway through. Just try some bizarre halftones or something (And also be maybe more true to the character, rather than this weird experimenty things I'm trying, continuing to just play around)

Jenette.png
Co.JPG

Last edited: