Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Monty Durandal

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Monty Durandal

1621275201597.png
(Drawn by rayysart on instagram, check them out!)
General Information:

Race: Human
Sexuality: Idk you tell me
Current Residence: Blackrush (he tends to roam)
Relationship Status: Single, and a child
Social Status: Commoner probably

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Icy blue
Skin Color: White boy
Shape of Face: Rounded
Distinguishing Features:
Build of Body: Kid body
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Waves just long enough to poke out under his ears. Only gets longer with time.
Scars: The boy has a long since faded scar upon his hip, from a thrown dagger.
His right leg is riddled with scars from the red finned ferocities brutal fangs.
His left is slashed all along it from the ferocities claws.

Voice: Though usually quiet, Montys comfortable/angry voice is pretty loud, with a grating accent.

Personality:

Likes: Studying, in sciences, history, combat, and all other forms of study material
Dislikes: Being talked down to.
Strengths: When it comes to monsters and mystery creatures, Monty has pushed past fear.
Weaknesses: When it comes to humans and most social interaction, not so much. He seems even more quiet now.
"Boring"
Fears: We've grown...
Values:
Education: He reads a lot of books, period
Languages: Common and Rede
General Attitude: He's nice, but every now and then can be a little shit.
Religious Inclination: He's learning under Bennett!
Alignment: Lawful Good

Short Term Goals: Find and stop "The Button Man"(Hunt on hold)
reform the rock thrower.(Failed.)

Long Term Goals: Become a graduate in Frostwarts

Health:

Illnesses: None
Injuries: While hunting for the 'book' alongside his peers, Monty was attacked by a red finned ferocity, and his legs were torn brutally.
Unable to walk normally for a while.
Will walk with a limp indefinitely.

Sleeping Habits: Likely oversleeps often-but average.
Energy Levels: Often quite relaxed, reserved, and quiet. He can spare quite the energy in physical tasks like combat or running.
Eating Habits: He quite enjoys eating, like most growing boys do.
Exercise Habits: Monty has been known to spend a lot of time running around-
However, he takes his training very seriously, now under Bennett.
Unhealthy Habits: He finds himself having a sailors mouth from time to time, but tries to keep it under wraps.
He's eager to trade blows.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Situational...
Weaponry:

Combat Training: He states that he trains with his father, as well as Miss Raalvara.
Now wielding the exaggerated arsenal of a blackrush teen, Monty is slowly becoming a walking weapon.
Hellmetal Shortspear - Weapon from his father
Steel Viking Axe - another weapon from his father
Blackrush Shortsword - Found around Blackrush, because ofcourse there are swords lying around out there.
Spiral Round shields x2 - One for Sledding, the other for Shielding
Kourt - A longsword forged of the remains of Rahas's blade. The obvious favorite of Monty, despite not being strong enough to really wield it yet.
Skills:

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Cookies
Favorite Types of Drink: Chamomile Tea
Hobbies/Pastimes: He loves reading, and studying, and trying to discover secrets, and training.
Favorite Colors: Purples!

Relations:

Needs to be reset!

(oh yeah update hexcode : CF8DE0)​

Last edited:

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Tried to fix it up a little more, only a whole month later lol, still can use a bit of touching up, but monty's still fresh.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Added a few relations, also gonna say it here, that if you actually do want to RP with either of my characters, pm me on discord. Even if I'm not online on MC, I tend to be atleast semi available. and even if I'm not, we can schedule something! (discord : TidalTerror#4604)

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Slight edit, I'm almost certainly gonna change it more in the future (man my character profiles are ugly and bloated lmao).
Monty, for now, is in blackrush, semi bedridden, as he lets his legs heal and reflects on his path icly, and as I oocly figure out where he goes from here. If he's needed for something, let me know and he may attempt to show. If you're fine making the trip, and want to RP, just ping me. He'll be up on his two feet again...probably.

(I promise I'll actually make these pages look good I'm just so busy I'm sorry)