Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Most Moving or Thought Provoking Books

Tarron

Lord of Altera
what you would do in a situation that's out of the ordinary, and these books do :heart:
I'm partially through Crime and Punishment for my summer reading and it's very much like this, in my opinion. Quite an interesting read even if you don't find it thought provoking.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The Serpents Promise is decent.

Most things by Richard Dawkins, even though the man himself is a not-a-nice-word.

As have been said before -
Atlas Shrugged,
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
Book Thief,
etc. etc.

-K9

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
Not sure how hard it would be to get, being that the copy I have was my mothers that she got in 1982. Oops?

876 pages in paperback (all four books). It follows the tales of King Arthur, Morgaine (Morgan le Fay), Gwynhefar, and so many other amazing personas.
It is a rough book to read, I do admit, and I don't recommend it for anyone under 13 or so, being it has some suggestive themes.

I'm not sure if they sell in separate books, being that I have the copy that holds all four together. Meh.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Not sure if it has been mentioned by me or anyone else yet, but Crime and Punishment is a wonderful read. It's not a happy book by any means, but the insight into human nature and psychology is very interesting. It's a bit rough to read as the names are all Russian, and it was written in 1866, but it is still well worth the effort.

Edit: Mentioned it above, but I finished it yesterday~

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I am the Messenger is a real good one, got that whole 'ordinary people can do great things' vibe