Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mosus's W-L App [ Approved - Ayda ]

Mosus

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Mosus

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
MetaGaming, meta for short is when you take ooc info and implement it into rp.
Powergaming, PG for short is when you force an action upon another player

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nah

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko ( SirNicholas14 )
8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a fan of anime, though i don't incorporate it into my rp, besides little Easter eggs that people usually never pick up. I'm quite lazy, and i'm also a skin maker.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Don't mind the Most recent Edgy skins

https://www.needcoolshoes.com/user/ItzGodzillaPvP

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Her name starts with a Sy, and she's an artist... I'm not aware of her full ign.

Character Name:
Giangi

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
He has a mop of extremely thick Blond hair resting on his noggin, as well as Dark Turquoise Eyes. He's short in stature with a good amount of muscle, He plans on gaining it further due to him not having much interest in magic

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I've Roleplayed with this character on other servers so this is him when he's older.. I have yet to make his current look

https://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/ubdwR/giangi-updated

Written Test!
Welcome to the Tale of Giangi, a Character I have grown on a plethora of server, as well as plan to grow happily here with a alternate story. Giangi's Parents were opposites, His father a promising Medic, and his mother a Promising warrior; now I know what you're thinking "Huh? that doesn't mean there opposites you cringey meme" Well that's because you're being ignorant and not letting me finish! Not just their professions were opposites, but their looks, attitude, and overall vibes were; although they rarely argued amongst themselves. You'd find the couple having different opinions on most situations; Rarely would you see them pondering on a decision for Giangi. They lived happily in a viking styled home atop of a mountain, shrouded with Pure and utter Peacefulness. Giangi was definitely a mama's boy, he picked up sword fighting at a young age as well as long ranged hunting (Mainly for the reason, he's too lazy to hike down a mountain to see no animals to slaughter mercilessly for food). Now Him being a mama's boy didn't mean he disliked his father, in fact He loved his father equally to that of his mother. He Would mix herbs of his island, aswell as smoking a few and making Foods drinks, and even spices. Giangi himself is a very laid back person and doesn't usually engage into combat needlessly, he usually only does it for protecting himself... Although he's been known to pick fights with neighboring children because he was 'Bored'. Chores were never mandatory for him, they were always optional with a nice please at the end of them, Him loving and trusting his family would do them without a second thought. He loved his mountain home, though he wanted to explore the world and meet new people, So He'd set off in a small sail boat from their seemingly small populated island in hopes to find an amazing journey ahead. He also left because he wanted to be the Cool grandpa that tells stories that were actually true to his grandchildren if he is to have any like he plans. Whoa whoa whoa did you think I'd finish now? how foolish of you buffoon! See the people on the island believed that leaving the island wasn't necessary, causing Boats to not be advanced and sturdy enough for the ocean ahead. So what did Giangi do? He goddamn stole one of the existing boats and built it to make an amazingly sturdy sail boat, which may i just say.. Is extraordinarily fast for such a sized Boa- Ship. Giangi not being able to nor did he want to use magic, decided that he'd become an engineer of sorts, and invent new types of tools and accessories for effective usage.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to point out a few things that concern me with your whitelist application, then we can move forward!

✦ Your written test is just a tad short. You're at 370/400 words.
✦ You've mentioned magic in your backstory. I understand that this is a character that you've grown through other servers but we can't have magic mentioned through backstory as it's something that needs to be obtained through IC so we need you to remove the magic from the story.

Once these two things have been fixed please reply and we can continue with your application!

Mosus

Villager
Im not capable of using magic, im talking about his father that uses magic and has never taught him to use magic before. It's so he knows what magic looks like as a child, because i due believe that there are like other people besides possibly the server Npc's and players. In no way shape or form can he use magic, it's simply for an actually original backstory with some juice to it. I'll add on the 30 words i missed, thanks for informing me of what i need improvement on.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I understand, but it's the point that there isn't supposed to be any magic in backstories. Once the magic in the backstory is removed, then we will be able to continue.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited: