Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

MrGBlm - application [Declined - Sodium]

MrGBlm

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: MrGBlm
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Kingdom
Saudi Arabia​

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I play rappelz, vindictus and metin2, but good roleplay.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentenc es or more>
My name is Moahammed, I live in Saudi Arabia, I do't speak English fluently, I love games, sports and reading, I'm studying at the Umm Al-Qura University, College of Social Sciences,​
I love the color blue, I love meat, chicken and apple. I don't like wine and porkchop.​
When I know the game, I like it.​
I play with others, I feel fun.​
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

All has been said.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yeah that's a general rule for most servers.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I know it from Technic forums .

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I do

Attachments

fuzzypandaman1

I think I might like it here
Dude nice ine problem and its a biggy.
Question seven is way way to short they will count you off for that :/ sorry man.
I like the pic tho its a nice house.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please try to put some more in question 6 and 7. You say you don't know what to say about RP, but you could tell us if you've ever tried an RPG. Try to tell more about yourself in question 7.
We don't mind if you make some grammar mistakes because you're not English. Just keep in mind that if you are really not able to write a little more, due to your lack of English, you might think about joining another server. I don't want to discourage you, but the main language on this server is English and if you can't understand what you see, you might have some trouble getting along on the server.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
that house doesnt have eaves, houses look so much better with eaves! also being submerged in a language is the best way to learn, maybe itll be good for him if hes trying to learn english and cant join an exchange student program or something,. but mr gb you will definitely want to add some more to 7, tell us about you, whats your favorite food, youre 19, so are you in university? what are you studying? what do you want to do in 10 yrs? any pets? anything about you
goodluck ^^

fuzzypandaman1

I think I might like it here
Hey bro go to google and go to translation then chose youre language then translate to english type it then copy the english and past here :D

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey bro go to google and go to translation then chose youre language then translate to english type it then copy the english and past here :D
No Fuzzy, that' not a good way to do this. If this means has to translate everything using Google, then his application will be flooded with weird translations. To go on this server, you must know the basics and a little minor English. So making yourself clear without translating whole sentences in a Translator is not a good way to make an application, since you can't copy paste in Minecraft.

Sodium

The Lunarch
This seems to be going no where, and since it has been inactive for well over a week, I'm going to decline. If you still wish to apply, you will need to make a new application using the template found here.