Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MS Paint Commissions (help)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
On the Community Art Thread, I started making these terrible drawings on MS Paint.
Now I need radiants!

100 Radiants per minute spent on your drawing. If you toss I_am_Wake a 1'000 rads, I will spend 10 minutes on your MS Paint artwork-- and so forth.
Simple rule: if I do not like what I have drawn and erase some of it, that does not count towards the minute count.

Some of these are going to look absolutely terrible, others will look 'meh.' I am not an artist by any means and never will be!~ This is for fun!

All I ask is proof of how much you sent me before I start trying to make your character. If it does not look like your character, I apologise in advance!

Attachments

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Attachments

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
image_2021-01-25_135911.png

Your mission, if you choose to accept it. Draw Mira in 10 minutes. This message will self destru

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
View attachment 118957

Your mission, if you choose to accept it. Draw Mira in 10 minutes. This message will self destru
Two bad images for the price of one

I felt I messed up Mira pretty bad so I tried to paste some stuff over her and the fill option made a mess of everything. I am not very good at art. She kind of looks like a dollar store spiderman patchwork. At least the second image I tried to do made me feel better about the first image

Attachments