Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mud needs the Muns {Closed}

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
{Open for Buisness}
3 Slots again, I'm gonna put a disclaimer right now that I'm not doing these ones as quickly as my previous ones. My creative energy is running low but hopefully I'll get inspiration and be productive for once!

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Name: TheCinnaroll
Character Name(s): Isarrel Ralotumal
Link to Character Profile: [ X ]
Reference Photo(s)/Skin:

Colouring:
Shaded
Pose: Full Body, hugging the jar of cookies to herself like they're her life blood.
Additions: A jar of cookies!
Comments:
Receipt:

Last edited:

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Name: Baron2537
Character Name(s): Damien Ulamyar, Joe Seeker
Link to Character Profile:

Damien Link
Joe Link

Reference Photo(s)/Skin:
The right shoulder pauldron looks like this.
Damien Skin Ref (Tabard over plate.) Same Cloak from last commission as well.
Joe Ref
Joe Skin Ref

Colouring: Shaded

Pose: Full Body. Idle stance with Joe looking as if he's telling Damien something with a hand gestured out. Damien smirking at Joe with his arms crossed over his chest.

Additions: Extra Person. Prop: Damien's Focus again. (You nailed it perfectly last time. Nothing has changed!)

Comments: I'm gonna be greedy and snag another commission from you.

Receipt:

Last edited:

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

Name:
Sir_Arc
Character Name(s): Peter Longtree
Link to Character Profile: Peter's Profile
Reference Photo(s)/Skin:
Colouring:
Shaded
Pose: Full Body. Peter stands erect with his hands clasped behind his back, smile across his face as usual.
Additions: Peter's arming sword in its sheath, attached on his left.
Comments: Nope! Looking forward to this man : ), hit me up if you need any more information
Receipt: 108611

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Name: ZeAfroGentleman.
Character Name(s): Rook Corvus.
Link to Character Profile:
Rook Corvus' Profile
Reference Photo(s)/Skin:

For the overall face shape.

For the hair style/beard style.

The skin. For reference it's a dark gray coat, with a wolf pelt tied around it, the head hollowed to use as a hood of sorts. Around his body he wore a leather breastplate, with white sleeves peeking from underneath it.
Colouring: Shaded.
Pose:
Waist up. Rook would have a halberd leaning against his left shoulder, his left arm casually holding it, while his right hand would be placed on his hip. Overall he has an ever-fading smile on his face. A neutral look.
Additions:
As mentioned above.
Comments:
I like how distinct your art style feels. Looks really adorable. Can't wait to see Rook drawn by you.
Receipt:
Will pay half up front and half once it's done? Does that feel fair? If not, I can pay everything up front.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
;-; missed out again...
Ah I feel bad!!
I might be able to open one more slot....but like shh let's keep it on the downlow, that is if you're willing to probably wait a decent amount of time for it to be done ^^;
Edit: Diz I appreciate the like but you still gotta fill out the form XD
Edit 2: DIZ!

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
UPDATE:
So this has been going really slow if you can't tell and I've sorta moved this into the background so I can draw some other stuff as well, just to get back into a creative-ish mindset. I'm not abandoning the orders but if you want I can send you your money back until the drawing is done so I'm not just carrying it around
Just like, reply with the checkmark thing if you want me to send it back