Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My application [Accepted - Jinny]

DarthCamo

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
DarthCamo

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: When you know something your character shouldn't but you make your character know anyway
Powergaming: Making your character more powerfull by either acting ooc to reach a goal, or saying something along the lines of "oh and then i stab you and you die"

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy playing video games, mostly Nintendo but i'm not opposed to other consoles. I also like making youtube videos, I have 3-4 channels, all completely unconnected. I don't really have a favorite type of music, or really a favorite artist, just individual songs. I have a cat, and my sibling has a parakeet. I want to get a job as an actor, but I have stage fright.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I like to draw but I don't have any to show (they probably stink anyway). My aforementioned youtube channels are "Moh and Jeff" "Dat Minecraft Boi" "Pack Of Pals" and "Acrobatoy", all of which I am playing characters, and they don't connect in any way.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No sorry, I goggle searched "minecraft medieval fantasy server"

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Corinth

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Darkish-brown curly hair, green eyes, somewhat pale white skin, wears dark blue robes, brown leather gloves and boots, green pants, with a light blue decoration draped over him, about 6ft. with beard and mustache.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
ok

Written Test!
Corinth was raised in a small town, small enough to not attract too much attention. It was known for one thing, however, and that was Morthandill, Corinth's father. He was a well known and powerful warrior, called upon by many kings and others to do tasks from running errands to going on grand adventures. However, he was caught up in the Nether battle of 2290, and didn't come home. He is presumed dead, but Corinth refuses to believe that. Currently, Corinth sat in his living room, his head hanging. He new what was coming.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"Is anyone present?"
Corinth opened the door to see a shortish man in official looking apparel. He held up a piece of parchment.
"This is an eviction notice from the council. You haven't payed your rent." he said coldly.
"Sir, please, just give me a little more time. I'm sure I can find some work is-"
"Unfortunately you don't get more time. Get out". With that, he yanked Corinth out of his home.Well, it wan't his anymore. When he was outside, he saw there were many people dressed in the same garb. The first person spoke again.
"You are no longer permitted to enter this building, else you shall be charged with breaking and entering, and will be punished accordingly. Good day."
With that all the people entered the house. The last one turned to him before entering. "It's a shame you couldn't live up to your father's expectations". He slammed the door behind him. Corinth hung his head once again and sighed. He ruffled his hands through his pockets and pulled out 5 gold pieces. "This won't get me much...". He slowly wandered to the tavern.

The tavern was nothing special. Just a small building, where drunks and poverty stricken people go. He took a seat at the counter.
"Corinth? What are you doing here? You didn't seem like one to hang around this crowd." the bartender asked, somewhat concerned
"Well, good sir, I suppose my inheritance ran out. I also suppose this IS my crowd now." he replied rather heavily.
"Well," the bartender pointed to a hooded figure sitting at a lone table, "I heard he hires for odd jobs. Maybe he can help you."
"A small glimmer of hope, perhaps. Thank you, good day". He hurried over to the table, and took the seat opposite them.

The figure had an ominous presence about them. Their face was hidden by their hood. "Good day. I heard you could help me?" Corinth was anxious, both to get money and because this person was somewhat foreboding.
"Perhaps. If you are prepared for a daring task." His voice was raspy, and almost echoed.
"At the moment, I'll take almost anything."
"Well," he slowly slid a map with markings across the table, "Rolin, an elf living in this area, is giving me... trouble. Take him out, and I shall give you what you desire." He pointed to a spot on the map.
"You want me to kill someone? What has he done?"
"Does it matter?"
"Yes it does." Corinth stood up. "I won't kill anybody that hasn't done anything wrong."
"Then leave my sight." The figure gestured with his hands towards the door. Corinth took one more look at the figure. "Alright then. Good day". The bartender shouted, "Alright, closing time. Everyone exit!". Everyone shuffled out, including Corinth. It was night. He took shelter under a nearby tree, and slept. Tomorrow was another day.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey your application is on the right track, but there are some things in it that need to be fixed:

- Age: Please state your age. We have a minimum age requirement.

- Definitions: Please finish or rewrite your powergaming definition. Visit our roleplaying guide if you need to brush up on those words, then write it in your own words.

- Word Test: Magic is not supposed to be included in your application, as that is something that is rare for one to possess under our magic system. Please take out those aspects of the story.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or another mentor.

DarthCamo

Villager
Hey your application is on the right track, but there are some things in it that need to be fixed:

- Age: Please state your age. We have a minimum age requirement.

- Definitions: Please finish or rewrite your powergaming definition. Visit our roleplaying guide if you need to brush up on those words, then write it in your own words.

- Word Test: Magic is not supposed to be included in your application, as that is something that is rare for one to possess under our magic system. Please take out those aspects of the story.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or another mentor.
Thank you for letting me know! I changed it, let me know if anything else needs fixing.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.