Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

my application - Declined - wandering_robin

bobbyjoey777

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? conall07
2. How old are you? 18
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? scotland
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yep
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes i do
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server? its a good idea
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying? yes i play some rpg's

7.my hobbies are playing minecraft survival servers.Also i like call of duty. I think i would be good for the server because i try hard to help servers. i never grief . i never spamm either. i would like
if you consider whitelisting me because i love minecraft and rpg's. thank you.​

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I dont take photos or videos of my stuff

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i dont even know how to use them

11. How did you find out about our server? mcserverlist

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) not yet